PDA

View Full Version : this is a cute one

scarlett
03-02-2003, 12:55 AM
hey,

sorry i haven't been around lately i've been having a rough time wed.i had a seizure and this was my first in a long time that i was alert through it very scarey:eek: and it was the first i had in a long time. now i have the flu it happened right after my seizure which i'm guess thats what triggered the seizure.so i'm having an awful time.the worst part is as some know my dog scarlett has been giving me a hard time before the seizure i really thought she was getting to be a little nicer now she is even meaner towards me :( anyway i was surfing and found something cute it kind of cheered me up:)

(http://www.lolfun.com/flash_0203/splishsplashbaby.cfm)

its a cute and funny one:) enjoy:)

scarlett

aly
03-02-2003, 01:43 AM
Heheh, I had to watch that twice because the first time I was just 'ooh'ing and 'ahh'ing over that CUTE baby and his expressions. Isn't it funny the silly things that cheer us up? :) I hope you are feeling better now. I had to hold a dog at work today while he had a seizure and it was pretty scary. I can't imagine how it would be to have one yourself :(

I bet no one will be able to eat a Baby Ruth for awhile :D

krazyaboutkatz
03-02-2003, 02:21 AM
LOL :D That's hilarious. I just e-mailed this to some of my friends. :) I sure hope that you feel better soon.

marysmerrycats
03-02-2003, 08:58 AM
LOL! I'm going to email that to a few people, funny!:D

iceyshiver21
03-02-2003, 09:16 AM
HAHAHAA! thats great!! :D

**Scarlett might in some way be reacting to the seizers.

primabella
03-02-2003, 09:22 AM
lol thanks for sharing. it was too cute :D and i agree with aly, i don't think anyone will be eating a baby ruth in awhile. :p

lovemyshiba
03-02-2003, 10:29 AM
That cracked me up!! The baby's expression was so funny!!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, I have had seizures in the past also, and know what it is like. I hope you feel better soon. Do you take any meds for the seizures??

scarlett
03-02-2003, 01:11 PM
hey,

oh yeah i take what some say a combo of meds.i take keppra,lamictal,and felbatol:p i've also had a VNS implanted its worked great oh VNS is (Vagus Nerve Stimulater)its a brain pace maker.its helped my seizures and i was depressed before i had it implanted now i'm loving life:)

LOL glad you liked the splish splash baby i thought it was and still is a cute and funny one:Dtake care:)

scarlett