PDA

View Full Version : favorite childrens movie and scene

marysmerrycats
03-02-2003, 12:18 AM
what is your favorite? and whats your fav scene in the movie?
my favorite was Mary Poppins! my fav part is where they are on the ceiling laughing!

03-02-2003, 07:12 AM
Snow-white !!!I loved it and still do !!
We bought the movie when the kids were small , and we watch is regularly !

COCatMama
03-02-2003, 11:50 AM
A Christmas Story
there are soooooo many hilarious scenes in that movie, it is really hard to narrow it down to just one! In fact, I don't think I can!

iceyshiver21
03-02-2003, 12:00 PM
I like Lady and the Tramp, when there eating the spegetti! Its so cute and in Lady and the Tramp 2 when they recreate the scene!

Desert Arabian
03-02-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Lalania
A Christmas Story
there are soooooo many hilarious scenes in that movie, it is really hard to narrow it down to just one! In fact, I don't think I can!

Second that!!! :D :D

I also love Black Beauty a lot too. My favortie part is when the mare is foaling, and Sean Bean delivers the foal...I love Sean Bean!! I always cry when they show dead Ginger go by on the wagon...:( :( :(

COCatMama
03-02-2003, 02:10 PM
lol..haven't seen that one in years

primabella
03-02-2003, 02:14 PM
my fave kids' movie is lion king. i loved the opening scene the best. i used to just watch it and focus on how nice the drawings were. lol :p

my fave scene in mary poppins was the chimeny sweep part. i love that part! :D also, homeward bound! (sp?) i loved the whole movie except when sissy fell in the water. that part got me so scared when i was younger ;)

Paul
03-02-2003, 02:58 PM
   My favorite scene is Babe's triumphant shepherding in the competition from the movie Babe.

Paul

RockyRoad
03-02-2003, 04:02 PM
My favorite children's movie is The Fox & the Hound. I always cry everytime the lady puts the fox in the wild. I memorized the poem the lady thinks about in that scene.
I HATE that hunter guy. It made me so mad how they tried to hunt the fox.:(

iceyshiver21
03-02-2003, 04:04 PM
OH I LOVE THE FOX AND THE HOUND!!

primabella
03-02-2003, 04:27 PM
yeah that's another good one! :) i hate that guy too, what a jerk :p

that scene also made me cry the fist time i saw it.

Crikit
03-02-2003, 09:13 PM
My fave childrens movie would have to be "The Goonies" that is if it's considered a kids movie, and my fave scene from it would have to be the Goonies never say die speach.

However if Goonies doesn't count as a kids movie I would have to choose any of the old 80's Muppet movies...all of them, there is no picking between them.

"We're gonna catch them red handed." "What colour are their hands now?"

"Peoples is peoples."

babolaypo65
03-02-2003, 09:56 PM
for me it would be my dog skip (the whole thing) if that counts as a kids movie

if not then i'd have to second the spaghetti scene in lady and the tramp!

oh wait: and an american tail.