PDA

View Full Version : tv show and character

marysmerrycats
03-02-2003, 12:15 AM
name your favorite OLD tv show and favorite character. :)

I will say bewitched, and other than Samantha, my favorite was uncle Arthur!! does anyone remember seeing the episode where uncle Arthur plays the joke on Darrin, he makes Darrin believe that if he uses the whistle and says yak-a-zoozy that he can perform magic!:D it was hysterical!:D

The Cat Factory
03-02-2003, 12:31 AM
My favorite TV show when I was little was Star Trek: The Next Generation (It still is my favorite). My favorite Character was/is Data :)

jenluckenbach
03-02-2003, 11:35 AM
I also am a star trek fan, and I also like data.
But for old time shows, it has to be I Love Lucy. Even now, if I scan the channels and come across this show and cannot turn it off. I like the Honeymooner's, also

COCatMama
03-02-2003, 11:48 AM
oh man, that's a toughie
I loved Quincy, Battlestar Gallatica, The Littlest Hobo, Three's Company, and M*A*S*H

iceyshiver21
03-02-2003, 12:06 PM
I used to watch My little Ponys but i dont remeber what any of thier names where.

COCatMama
03-02-2003, 12:37 PM
are you old enough that have watched that?! lol
I HAD My Little Ponys
lol

RockyRoad
03-02-2003, 12:40 PM
My favorite old shows are I Love Lucy, Three's Company, M*A*S*H, and it's not that old, but I love Cheers. My fave. characters are:
ILL~ Lucy
TC~ Jack & Chrissy
M*A*S*H~ Pierce
Cheers~ Frasier & Carla

slleipnir
03-02-2003, 01:18 PM
LOL I watched My Little Ponies too as a kid, I loved it! I didn't have barbies, I had my little ponies. lmao. I was a strange kid.

COCatMama
03-02-2003, 01:30 PM
I had a mylittlepony with sparkly eyes and another with wings you could move :D

sammi
03-02-2003, 01:40 PM
Quincy!!! I forgot about that show!
Was it "My mother the car"?
Bonanza
Love Boat
Dragnet
Lassie was good
Thursday night Thriller
Adams Family
American Bandstand!!!! On every Saturday afternoon!
Never been a real T.V. person but like all kinds.

primabella
03-02-2003, 02:11 PM
when i was little, i used to watch 'my little ponies' too! i also watched this show called "shira" it was my favorite, but i don't remember why :p

there are other sbut i forgot them :confused:

iceyshiver21
03-02-2003, 02:51 PM
I even have some of the episodes taped!! I too, didnt have dollies i had my little ponies and stuff animal dogs.

jenluckenbach
03-02-2003, 06:40 PM
I loved Quincy!
And Ellery Queen
and Highway to Heaven
and Beauty and the Beast (the series with Ron Pearlman and Linda Hamilton.......if I remember correctly)

Rottieluver45
03-02-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by The Cat Factory
My favorite TV show when I was little was Star Trek: The Next Generation (It still is my favorite). My favorite Character was/is Data :)

Dito!!!

Or The original series.I would pick Spock as my favorite character.

micki76
03-02-2003, 06:48 PM
Oh, The Andy Griffith Show is my favorite. I've seen every eppy zillions of times, but I still love em all.
Sheriff Andy Taylor is my fave character. :) He's so kind and gentle.
Then Barney. :D

Felicia's Mom
03-02-2003, 09:53 PM
Some that I liked were:
1. I Love Lucy

2. Ozzie & Harriet

3. Dragnet

4. American Bandstand

5. The Wild, Wild West.

babolaypo65
03-02-2003, 10:02 PM
i LOVED wild wild west

but my favorite show from when i was a kid was johnny quest. race bannon hubba hubba.

(ok cartoons are a stretch, but still! its race bannon!)

Crikit
03-04-2003, 12:18 AM
Hmmm well I loved the Facts of Life...don't laugh it was a cool show, Natalie and Tutti had to be my faves. I can still remember the ep where they bought a bong thinking it was a jellybean dispenser...hehehehe

I was also a big fan of the Muppet Show oh and Muppet babies. Kermie was usually my fave.

And then there was Transformers...loved Transformers still love transformes.. Hot Rod was the coolest...next to bumblebee that is.

catland
03-04-2003, 10:35 AM
Moonlighting - Bruce Willis was so darn cute!
Lou Grant - Ed Asner wasn't cute, but it was a great show, I loved Mrs. Pynchon. She was one of the first truely strong female characters.
Any Star Treks that include the Enterprise.
Tool Time - silly, but a classic in its own right.

and finally, the best ever....
the cartoon version of THE TICK.

moosmom
03-04-2003, 02:29 PM
Dick VanDyke Show for sure! I still watch it today in reruns. Never get tired of it.

slick
03-04-2003, 03:27 PM
Well, I guess I can show my age!! First off let me say that I'm a "old" trekky fan. I loved the orginal series but somehow can't seem to get into TNG or Enterprise. Just doesn't seem the same! "D*** it Jim, I'm just an old country doctor, not an Engineer!" "Jim, that seems highly illogical"

Prime TV runs the old reruns at 7am so I get to see half hour before going to work. Fav episode "The Tribbles!" of course :D I even have my own tribble...

Other shows I wish were back on the air are
Quantum Leap
Tool Time
Seinfeld

When I was a kid my fav show was National Velvet. I think it came on on Sunday evening.

And I'm not too embarrassed to say that I'm currently addicted to Coronation Street and Young & the Restless. Go ahead...I can just hear the groans.....

RICHARD
03-04-2003, 03:49 PM
macgyver.......

duct tape and a swiss army knife..

jenluckenbach
03-04-2003, 06:50 PM
how could I forget Quantum Leap?!?!?! I loved that show.

moosmom
03-04-2003, 08:19 PM
Oops, I forgot a couple. The three men in my life since I can remember...

LARRY, MOE AND CURLY!!!!!! THREE STOOGES ROCK!!!!!

Every Saturday from 8 to 9 a.m., Channel 30 in CT had a local show called "The Colonel Clown Show" and they played Three Stooges for one whole hour.

Then there was poor Peewee Herman and Peewee's Playhouse. I was crushed the day they cancelled it. He's a perv, but the show was so cool.

marysmerrycats
03-04-2003, 11:53 PM
oh yeah I liked Quatum Leap!
and Dick Van dyke was funny, I loved that show.
the way that one guy always insulted the bald guy, LOL!
and McGyver, geez that was funny, give him tape or any common item and he could do the most amazing things, it was funny! who else could escape with just, a toothpick LOL( I can't remember what he actually used but it was so unbelievable ) lol