PDA

View Full Version : Spot the Sprite

iceyshiver21
03-01-2003, 10:20 PM
OK, I’m officially obsessed with Sprite!!! I LOVE it, I Get very edgy when i don’t have it, only heres the dumb thing, i didn’t realize it till i looked at my signature.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/p8806dd6480284e674d26f440254ca861/fc911390.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/p15bcf0f18055b1e4a69dc7328397f3f7/fc91138d.jpg

Same Place, Different Days
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/p67fb3c9d26382f9891efe1cb949aa6b9/fc91138f.jpg
I'm Makeing a face, so i had to take it out!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/p06d960e0f4f5c0289be7ef033e3d3731/fc91138b.jpg
again, same place diffrent days.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/p0f05271c97bb07b933ea2fe5591123b4/fc911388.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/p9d0bf682fc1e4be6c6591dc3a052852b/fc911386.jpg

iceyshiver21
03-01-2003, 10:25 PM
is anyone else as obsessed with a pop, like me??

Paul
03-01-2003, 10:39 PM
   I would say I like Sprite, however, I rarely drink it. To me it seems too bland. A couple of years ago, I did taste an interesting Coca-Cola product that reminded me of a stronger version of Sprite mixed with Lemonade. I was in the subway in England and had few choices for immediate gratification. I believe the product name was Fanta Lemonade. It was strangely good.

I do not see Fanta Lemonade listed here (http://www2.coca-cola.com/ourcompany/cfs/cfs_greatbritain.html).

Paul

Paul
03-01-2003, 10:46 PM
   I am not obsessed with any food or drink. However, I did have a great time at the World of Coca-Cola museum in Atlanta. Although, the museum may allow you to sample Sprite along with other beverages, many not available in the US, it is woefully short of info on Sprite.

Paul

iceyshiver21
03-01-2003, 10:53 PM
HAHA, you know more than I do, i Just know that its lemon-lime tasting and that I think its yummy! :)

COCatMama
03-01-2003, 11:52 PM
this is a bad thread for me to look at :D

aly
03-02-2003, 12:08 AM
Yes I'm addicted to my Diet Cokes and Diet Dr. Peppers. I am trying to slow down and wean myself off of them. Being so hooked on caffeine is making me feel crummy a lot.

The Cat Factory
03-02-2003, 12:33 AM
I am obsessed with Coca Cola. I used to carry around a bottle of it with me everywhere I went!

Former User
03-02-2003, 06:14 AM
Not obsessed but I like PepsiMax (sugar free, yes!) and Fanta Sapaya (thered one, I have no idea how it is called in the Usa).

neko1
03-02-2003, 08:07 AM
soda's bad for you, that's why I try to stay away from it. I only drink it maybe twice a month. So I don't have any favs.

luckies4me
03-02-2003, 11:34 AM
I love the Coca Cola Factory on the strip in Las Vegas.....used to live there for a bit. It was so cool to go in there and try tons of different sodas from around the world and also watch a short film on the many commercials other countries play for their Coca Cola products. We used to pack a lunch and go eat in there cuz we never had to pay for soda lol, it's all you can drink, literally!:p

Paul
03-02-2003, 12:32 PM
   Fanta Sapaya is a "low-calorie mix of orange, pineapple, and passion fruit juices with guava and mango aromas."

I have never seen Fanta Sapaya in the US. From the website it looks like some Fanta is sold in the US but I bet most kids in my region would not know what Fanta is. Here the Fanta brand is dead so far as I can tell. It's fun seeing and old movie with people drinking Fanta and Tab.

Paul

Paul
03-02-2003, 12:35 PM
   I thought it was fun in Atlanta to try a juice drink that tasted good to me but to see it is only sold in Nigeria and Japan. I wish they could explain how decisions like that are made.

Paul

iceyshiver21
03-02-2003, 12:37 PM
We sell Fanta in the our school conssesion stand, and it sells like crazy, most the time anyway.

Paul
03-02-2003, 12:42 PM
   Wow Icey Shiver! Is it Fanta Orange or do they have a range of Fanta drinks? Is it labeled "Fanta Orange" like there maybe other flavors or just "Fanta."

Do you know what Tab is?

Paul

RockyRoad
03-02-2003, 12:46 PM
I'm obsessed with Coke. One time my mom secretly sent in a picture of me drinking Coke, and they gave me a certificate of good taste! They probably give those out to all kids to make them feel special but I still think it was cool!:)

iceyshiver21
03-02-2003, 12:52 PM
We have fanta Orange right now, but they used to have something else,(I forgot what kind it was) when we got a fridge to put the pop in we ran out of room, so we had to ditch a few kinds of pop. :( That made me sad.

**Nope, im not quite sure I've heard of Tab, but it sounds so familiar.

iceyshiver21
03-02-2003, 12:58 PM
Here's a Tab site- Tab (http://home.epix.net/~tjwagner/tab.html)

**I think its all comming back to me...

Andie
03-02-2003, 01:03 PM
I can't live without a Pepsi a day!

Iceyshiver - I came across something by total accident a couple years ago at work. We didn't have the cherry or vanilla flavored drinks (aka cherry Coke or Vanilla Pepsi) so we had cherry and vanilla flavoring to put in the drinks. Anywho Cherry Vanilla Sprite is GREAT! Tastes like cottencandy!

Twisterdog
03-02-2003, 01:11 PM
I drink a lot of Diet Mountain Dew. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with it, because I can drink something else if I'm out, but I do really like it. I don't really like any other kinds of pop, but I can tolerate Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke. If I'm somewhere that doesn't have Diet Mountain Dew, I'll usually just order iced tea or water. Now .... Chai tea is another story ... I'm very obsessed with that!!!

I remember Tab and Diet Rite ... my mom used to drink them when I was a kid. Made with saccarin instead of aspartane and SOOO nasty.

I think Fanta is still fairly popular, I see it in stores here. My sister (who is a lot older than I am) said she remembers buying NeHi grape soda (or however one would spell it) for a nickle, in a bottle ... just like Radar on MASH always orders. :D

iceyshiver21
03-02-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Andie
I can't live without a Pepsi a day!

Iceyshiver - I came across something by total accident a couple years ago at work. We didn't have the cherry or vanilla flavored drinks (aka cherry Coke or Vanilla Pepsi) so we had cherry and vanilla flavoring to put in the drinks. Anywho Cherry Vanilla Sprite is GREAT! Tastes like cottencandy!

YUMM! I will so have to try that!!

sammi
03-02-2003, 04:24 PM
I almost always have a coke everyday. Like sprite but like 7up better but its getting hard to find. I remember Tab! I always thought it tasted like tin:D !! RC was ok. I think we have Fanta pop around here also. Anybody ever drink Cream Soda? I like one once in awhile.

Kfamr
03-02-2003, 04:28 PM
YUCK. I hate coke and pepsi. I only drink it if it's all we have and i get sick of water. I always have to have it over ice no matter how cold it is already. I love mountain dew and code red mt dew. I'd take a nice glass of orange juice befor any of them though! Or apple, rasberry, any kinda juice! I love juice ! lol Kool- Aid is up there too!:D

iceyshiver21
03-02-2003, 04:32 PM
I cant stand kool-aid!! YUCKY!! Im sorry but Ill pass that up anyday.

Kfamr
03-02-2003, 04:33 PM
They sell Fanta orange and grape at our school....... I ALWAYS either get orange or minute maid's pink lemonaid mmmmm mmm i love that stuff. I get a pink lemonaid after second period and drink it in third period....... Mr Craven doesn't care...either that or he doesn't see lol.:p

Kfamr
03-02-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by iceyshiver21
I cant stand kool-aid!! YUCKY!! Im sorry but Ill pass that up anyday.

that's how i feel about most sodas

cheetahgirl
03-02-2003, 04:35 PM
PEPSI AND FANTA! :D:D:D

Jessica12345
03-02-2003, 05:15 PM
i HATE soda! even diet sodas are way to sweet for me.

then again i dont like a lot of things:

soda
whipped cream
marshmellos
vegtibles
carmel
frosting
cake

and a lot of other stuff:rolleyes: lol

iceyshiver21
03-02-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Jessica12345
i HATE soda! even diet sodas are way to sweet for me.

then again i dont like a lot of things:

soda
whipped cream
marshmellos
vegtibles
carmel
frosting
cake

and a lot of other stuff:rolleyes: lol

I could not live with out that stuff!!! The only thing that I dont like is ummmmmm.....Tuna hotdish? Thats all I could think of and I sat here awhile!

Cincy'sMom
03-02-2003, 09:31 PM
At Epcot, (Disney World) Coke has an attraction that lets you walk though an "ice tunnel" (awesome in FL in July!) and at the end is a large displat of Coke prodcuts from around the world. They provide "shot" size cups so you can try each of the different pops. Some of then are really, good, others a little different...

delidog
03-02-2003, 09:38 PM
Paul you have officially just DATED yourself and many others by opening up the TAB question;) :)

iceyshiver21
03-02-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
At Epcot, (Disney World) Coke has an attraction that lets you walk though an "ice tunnel" (awesome in FL in July!) and at the end is a large displat of Coke prodcuts from around the world. They provide "shot" size cups so you can try each of the different pops. Some of then are really, good, others a little different...

That would be cool!!

Originally posted by delidog
Paul you have officially just DATED yourself and many others by opening up the TAB question ;) ;)

HAHAHA funny funny!

wolf_Q
03-02-2003, 10:03 PM
I'm with KayAnn. Not a real soda fan either. I'd take JUICE over soda any day! MMmmmmm Juice...Kool-Aid is great too. :)

I don't like Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper...I'll drink Vanilla Coke, but I really don't like it all that much. Caffiene does nothing for me anyway. I HATE diet sodas, BLEH.

If I do get regular soda, I'd choose Sprite, Root beer (A&W!), Cream Soda, or Orange.

What is REALLY good..is find a gas station that has those flavored syrups to put in your drink.....MMMMMM anything is good in Sprite! I *especially* like adding some Lime and a tad of Vanilla too it! Good stuff! The Raspberry is good in Sprite also.

The only carbonated drink that I LOVE is Sparkling Cidar/Apple Beer. *Yummy!* I also like to get the old fashioned type sodas in the bottles. I'm not sure of the brand, but the Key Lime and Orange Cream are GOOD stuff. :)

I've seen the Tab soda but I've never tasted it. We have several Fanta drinks around here....must be pretty popular, as they are sold in most gas stations. I've seen Red Cream Soda, Orange, Strawberry, Grape, etc.

Does anyone here remember Crystal Pepsi?? It tasted like Pepsi, but was clear like Sprite...my friends think I'm nuts....lol

Kfamr
03-02-2003, 11:26 PM
Mmm.. Red cream soda is good!
:D

lovemyshiba
03-03-2003, 12:29 AM
I used to drink Mountain Dew so much, it was ridiculous. I bought it all the time, and we had it at the restaurant I worked at, so that was all I drank--that and coffee--talk about being wired.
Last year, I quit caffeine altogether, and now I'm hooked on Sierra Mist.

popcornbird
03-03-2003, 01:25 AM
Soda and me don't mix. :) I HATE HATE HATE soda! I hate the bubbles and the fizz, I hate the taste (tastes like cough medicine yuck!), and I hate the over sweetness. It's just nasty nasty nasty! My favorite drink is milk! I LOVE milk! I LOVE juices! And most of all, I LOVE water! Water all the way! I like healthy drinks as you can see! They taste a lot better and don't ruin your teeth or dissolve your bones! Soda is awfully bad for your health you know, especially if you drink that much. Its a big no no for your growing bones! Ever tried dumping a bottle of soda into a dirty toilet and flushing it an hour later? The toilet SHINES! Its dissolves all the dirt and cleans it up! That's what it does to our bones and teeth! It dissolves them, making them weaker over time. I just hate that stuff. Give me juice/milk/water over soda ANY day!

The only soda I will drink is cream soda! Its the only one that's yummy! I hate carbonated water too! Cream soda is the only carbonated drink I drink (once in 2 years when my mom brings it).

My worst soda of all is pepsi and coke. I just hate that stuff.

Cincy'sMom
03-03-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by delidog
Paul you have officially just DATED yourself and many others by opening up the TAB question;) :)

One of the VP's of the company I work for has been drinking TAB rcently. we were all laughing behind his back cause it was (arpund here anyway)such "sorority girl" soda. We didn't know they even madeit anymore!!

iceyshiver21
03-03-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Soda and me don't mix. :) I HATE HATE HATE soda! I hate the bubbles and the fizz, I hate the taste (tastes like cough medicine yuck!), and I hate the over sweetness. It's just nasty nasty nasty! My favorite drink is milk! I LOVE milk! I LOVE juices! And most of all, I LOVE water! Water all the way! I like healthy drinks as you can see! They taste a lot better and don't ruin your teeth or dissolve your bones! Soda is awfully bad for your health you know, especially if you drink that much. Its a big no no for your growing bones! Ever tried dumping a bottle of soda into a dirty toilet and flushing it an hour later? The toilet SHINES! Its dissolves all the dirt and cleans it up! That's what it does to our bones and teeth! It dissolves them, making them weaker over time. I just hate that stuff. Give me juice/milk/water over soda ANY day!

The only soda I will drink is cream soda! Its the only one that's yummy! I hate carbonated water too! Cream soda is the only carbonated drink I drink (once in 2 years when my mom brings it).

WHOA ONE OF US IS WAY WAY TO HEALTHY LOL!!! I would die!! Im pretty healthy and pretty much only drink sprite, and im pretty healthy, BUT I could never live with out my sprite!!

Kfamr
03-03-2003, 06:37 PM
Ahh!! A1 sauce will make ANY penny shiny!

iceyshiver21
03-03-2003, 06:42 PM
Ahh!! A1 sauce will make ANY penny shiny!

Louisana Hot Sauce, will eat and penny! shhhhh! I found out the hard way!;)

Kfamr
03-03-2003, 06:43 PM
Mmm I LOVE hot sauces though eheheh

Jessica12345
03-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird

I totally agree!:eek: :)

iceyshiver21
03-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Mmm I LOVE hot sauces though eheheh

ME TOO!!! Everytime i go to New Orleans I get Lousiana Hot Sauce and peppers and things like that I LOVE the canjun cooking!!

sammi
03-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Just about anything you drink (or eat) is bad if you analyze it long enough. Eat and drink in moderation - and relax and enjoy life.

Kfamr
03-03-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by iceyshiver21

ME TOO!!! Everytime i go to New Orleans I get Lousiana Hot Sauce and peppers and things like that I LOVE the canjun cooking!!

Fanks hot sauce on chicken wings are THE BEST!:D I always put this cajun seasoning we have on my steak or chicken or roast.... Right now i'm eating dry peppered salami

COCatMama
03-03-2003, 09:20 PM
There is a chemical in colas that eats your bones, phosphoric acid. Some pops don't have it. :D
btw, 1 month, 1 week, and one day!!!!

scarlett
03-04-2003, 02:16 PM
i love coke it just has that special taste:D i can't have wine or beer cause of my epilepsy but i do drink ALOT of coke the real stuff not dient dient is nasty:p i used to drink sprite but don't anymore coke is my drink if i could i'd marry it LOL:)

scarlett

iceyshiver21
03-04-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by sammi
Just about anything you drink (or eat) is bad if you analyze it long enough. Eat and drink in moderation - and relax and enjoy life.

Good Point! I figgure that if I cant enjoy life, why live.

popcornbird
03-04-2003, 06:07 PM
I wouldn't enjoy life if I drank soda. It tastes too nasty to me! Juice, milk, and water are the drinks that I enjoy. :) Oh yes, and definitely can't forget Jamba Juice! Its my FAVORITE!!!!!!!

iceyshiver21
03-04-2003, 06:38 PM
HEY what ever floats your boat!! (hehehe my motto in life, well one of them)