PDA

View Full Version : Just Scored Metallica Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nomilynn
03-01-2003, 04:26 PM
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My boyfriend and I just got tickets to see Metallica in Seattle in August!!!! SO EXCITING!!! It's a HUGE concert with Deftones, Mudvayne, Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit!!!! I'm so happy!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cincy'sMom
03-01-2003, 04:30 PM
COOL! Have fun!!! I am one of those weird ppl that likes just about every type of music, but Metallica is a fav for sure :)

Nomilynn
03-01-2003, 04:36 PM
I love all kinds of music too. I was happy when I got tickets to see Yanni too.. (no lie.. his concert was AWESOME).. so excited

neko1
03-01-2003, 04:55 PM
Awesome!:D

Cookiebaker
03-01-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
I love all kinds of music too. I was happy when I got tickets to see Yanni too.. (no lie.. his concert was AWESOME).. so excited

I *love* Yanni's music...I have 5 of his CD's. His music is always so peaceful and yet upbeat. (My Azure-birdie (RB) loved one particular track...as soon as it started he would bob his head up & down & dance!! :D)

Pam
03-01-2003, 05:34 PM
I love Yanni's music! In fact he is coming to Philadelphia on April 12th and I was just checking on the ticket prices! My son is also a Metallica fan and said that he would like to come with me to see Yanni. I thought he was the only one with such a wide variety of musical tastes!

Nomilynn
03-01-2003, 05:52 PM
If you can make it to the Yanni concert, GO!! It's great. And, if you can make it to the Metallica concert.. GO!! My bf has been to one before and he said it was the best concert he'd ever seen.

aly
03-01-2003, 06:13 PM
Hope you guys have fun!!

Hey, while you're in Seattle, Texas is just a hop, skip, and jump away .... ok maybe not! But if you get the urge to drive across the country, stop on by :D :D

Miss Meow
03-01-2003, 08:09 PM
Fantastic! I hear their stage show is brilliant! You'll have to drag out the tight jeans, big hear and start banging your head :)

I bought tix to the Rollins spoken word show here in May - sooooo excited. It's Shane's birthday so I'm trying to make it a surprise but it's very hard not to blab!

Nomilynn
03-01-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Fantastic! I hear their stage show is brilliant! You'll have to drag out the tight jeans, big hear and start banging your head :)

I think I'll pass on the outfit. :D I became a Metallica fan after their "sellout" albums that made so many of their original fans mad. My bf has been a fan forever, though :D

Have fun at your concert, too!! :D

Miss Meow
03-01-2003, 08:49 PM
Ooops, I meant big HAIR!

The Cat Factory
03-01-2003, 08:56 PM
I love Metallica...I've liked them since I was in Kindergarten :D

Kfamr
03-01-2003, 10:15 PM
My brother loves metallica, or atleast he used to. He's going to the concert with my uncle and some friends when they come to orlando i think.

lovemyshiba
03-01-2003, 10:19 PM
I'm not a big Metallica fan, but congrats on getting your tix!!!
My husband and his mom and brother saw Yanni a few years ago, and he's going to be here on the 30th--they have 2 tickets, I'm not sure who is going, my husband had to go see John Tesh with her, so maybe his brother is up this time!!!
My hubby loves Yanni though, he said it was a fabulous show--there is a guy that he works with who grew up with Yanni-pretty cool.

Tina
03-01-2003, 10:26 PM
Congrats!! My husband would be soooo jealous about the Metallica tickets he is a big Metallica fan! I didn't really like them until I meet him now I love them. We want to go to one of their concerts one of these days. Maybe this summer who knows.

krazyaboutkatz
03-02-2003, 02:10 AM
Congrats on the tickets. :) I've seen Metallica in concert many times and they really do put on a great show. You may want to bring ear plugs though. Have fun. :)

03-02-2003, 04:47 AM
he guys , I love Metallica too!!Weird hey , me being an "oldie"...:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: ! hey , that is the better part of having kids : you stay update with music :p :D :p

Ann
03-02-2003, 05:38 AM
I used to listen to Metallica all the time, but after the whole deal with Napster I've totally boycotted them.

Hope you have a good time :)

HoRsELUvR
03-02-2003, 09:01 AM
Awesome!i really like rock and i like all those bands.tell us about it and post pictures if you can.

COCatMama
03-02-2003, 01:35 PM
my mom wanted to see bruce springsteen when he comes to Vancouver but then she saw the ticket prices :eek: and said NO WAY! I might still do it tho, for her birthday
shhhhh!!

COCatMama
03-02-2003, 01:37 PM
*choke* nevermind!!! the tickets are 115.00 EACH!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Nomilynn
03-02-2003, 05:40 PM
The Metallica tickets were $75 US each, but broken down that's like $15 a band.. so it's a really decent price!!!

I think if you like the band, then its worth paying. If I really wanted to see a band and had the money, I would just pay and go. The memories are priceless.

Dakota's Mommy
03-03-2003, 10:23 AM
Congrats on scoring the tickets! I'm so happy for you and jealous too. I hope you have a good time, I know I would. I like most of their music! Sounds like a great concert to go to! Have FUN!

Jessica12345
03-03-2003, 03:12 PM
kewl!:D have a ton of fun!:)