PDA

View Full Version : Spring Breeeaaak!!

primabella
03-01-2003, 09:25 AM
yaay! :):)

what are everyone's plans this break :p

lovemyshiba
03-01-2003, 09:40 AM
Unfortunately, mine are to work. I work in a restaurant, and a majority of the staff are students, so I will probably work a ton of hours during spring break (next week here).

Desert Arabian
03-01-2003, 10:02 AM
My mom and I are going to Tennessee and we are going to stay at a horse ranch. You get to rent out your own big cabin. Then, in the mornings, you go down to the corral and get your horse...groom it, saddle it, and go out riding in the Smoky Mountains. After that, we are going to Lexington, Kentucky. We are going to visit the Kentucky Horse Park (for the 4th time), we are also going to visit Keenland horse race track. I think my mom also said something about touring the Toyota plant too.

Sounds fun to me....I can't wait!!!

Jessica12345
03-01-2003, 10:48 AM
no idea:( but i cant wait anyway!:)

primabella.... do you have plans?

primabella
03-01-2003, 04:30 PM
nope :p hehe..i was planning on going to a movie with my friend and see a bunch of cousins i haven't seen in awhile. nothing greats ;) stuff will probably come out though

CountryWolf07
03-01-2003, 08:32 PM
Go to S.Carolina and Florida :) Whoo hoo, in 2 weeks, baby!

RockyRoad
03-01-2003, 08:51 PM
I get to take an amazing trip to the bed. I get to lay down and enjoy the comfort of Animal Planet and WB11. And let's not forget the comfortable sheets. Then I get to go to the computer the next day. I get to take a wonderful trip to places all over the world, while sitting at a desk. Oh yes, and talk to people as well! :D Well that wasn't funny, but I'm trying...
Seriously though all I'm going to be doing is laying down and then going online. We usually don't go anywhere during spring vacation to save for the big summer trip. I think this year it is Vermont...but I don't know WHY we would go in the SUMMER!! Even if there WAS ANY snow I would have a heart attack, because I have a fear of hights. But I'm pretty sure it's either that (I sure hope not, that's a good trip for the winter break) or I'll drag everyone to Alaska. Yep, $800 a person from New York to there, how affordable :rolleyes::o. We'll think of something. ;)
Oh yeah, this was about spring break...duh...:o
Wait hold on a tick...how do some of you guys have your break next week or so? We don't get ours until...okay I just checked the calendar...ours is a week from now...nevermind that I guess...
:o
But as long as I hear the phrase, "off from school", I'll like any vacation!:D:(

NoahsMommy
03-01-2003, 10:23 PM
SPRING BREAK? What's that? hee hee :)

Nothing special...hubby and I are going on a cruise in June to celebrate our May anniversary, so we'll be saving for that.

Hope you all have a nice time off. :)

03-02-2003, 07:15 AM
Nothing special for us too . My daughter will use this break to work on a big assignment for school . She has to make a maquette of our house ! So yesterday we went to a good shop in Ghent and bought all the material she will need . My hubby will help her ! Great dad , hey !!
My son Jo says he will do "a lot of sleeping" he he he !!:D :D :D

HoRsELUvR
03-02-2003, 08:53 AM
I'm going to England to see my aunt,uncle and cousin who live on a stud with lots of horses 5 minutes away from a race track!Im also gonna see London and Cambridge and maybe some other towns.

Desert Arabian
03-02-2003, 09:41 AM
Where in England do they live? My aunt, uncle, and cousin live in Cambridge. My aunt goes to Cambridge University; she is studying to become a college professor.

weiner_teddy
03-13-2003, 09:11 PM
Relaxing, and not worrying about any homework....well, until the last day before we go back to school! LOL! What can I say, I'm a bit of a procrastinator!!:rolleyes:

COCatMama
03-13-2003, 09:17 PM
workworkwork
*barf*

Dakota's Mommy
03-14-2003, 03:15 PM
Boy do I miss Spring Break. Not that we ever went anywhere, but it was so nice to get some time off! Since I work for a college though, we all get a day and a half off whenever we want to use it. Since I'm taking 2 days at the end of the month and beginning of April, I'm taking mine then to go back to Ohio to get my license renewed and my car up to date on regestration! So, I only had to make up 4 hours of comp-time instead of 16. (I would have used vacation if it wasn't for not getting to use it until working here for 1 year!)