PDA

View Full Version : Life is good: Miley girl is relaxing....

sasvermont
03-01-2003, 07:48 AM
Here I sit, wondering what has happened over these past two weeks, but you know, life is good here in Vermont. I have a great Mom and a fun life and it will be fine. Maybe, just maybe, my Mom will find me a new playmate, we shall see. Right now I am enjoying all the attention and seem to be adjusting to the "oh so quiet house"....

Life is good.

Love,

Miley girl
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/pe0b6982663d19012a8ce5358bc4750b4/fc91c0a0.jpg

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-01-2003, 08:14 AM
Sweet little Miley..
I am just so glad that you are not sick... Maybe if Graemer and Gabe find the perfect playmate for you they will let your mommy know... I am glad you are able to relax some... just keep purring for your mommy.. and give her some extra headbumpies...
I love you Miley girl.

lailamara
03-01-2003, 08:15 AM
So good to see a picture of Miley , I was hoping you'd post one. A quiet house but maybe not for long....she is a lovely girl :)

Pam
03-01-2003, 09:11 AM
Sallyanne that picture is just what we all needed to see - a healthy little Miley girl all snug as a bug in a rug. She does look deep in thought and I am sure she is a little confused about her missing friends, but I know she is getting an extra dose of special attention to help her over these past couple of weeks. I am so happy to hear that there may be a new furkid in the future for you both. It probably will be just what the doctor ordered. (Can't help but notice the snow outside of the window - all of the sickness and snow has made this seem like a long unbearable winter). Hurry spring and happier times!

Randi
03-01-2003, 09:30 AM
Sweet Miley girl, I'm so happy to know you're well :) - although, I can see you miss your frinds, Gabe and Gramer. I am sure they are busy seeking out just the right kitty for you. They will let your mom know when one is ready for you. Until then, enjoy getting spoiled and give you mom some extra cuddles! :)

You are such a beautiful girl, Miley!!

Hugs and nosescritchies to you both.

Barbara
03-01-2003, 09:30 AM
Hello Miley, good to see you so relaxed. You seem a little quiet though but this will change with springtime.
Filou and Tigris send their sweetest nosekissies :)

lynnestankard
03-01-2003, 10:06 AM
Oh Miley so sweet to see you taking a relaxing break - you must be missing those brothers of yours - just like your meowmie.
Give each other extra cuddles and nose kissies then perhaps soon a little furkid in need of a lovely loving home might just drop by. I bet those two furangels are already on with that job!
{{{{Hugs}}}} to you and Meowmie

Lynne

ChrisH
03-01-2003, 10:38 AM
That is such a lovely picture. Miley is so beautiful.

Hugs to you both
chris

neko1
03-01-2003, 11:02 AM
I'm glad that you're feeling ok Miley dear. Please give your mom lots of love.
Your such a sweetie pie:)

With <3 from the gang...

gini
03-01-2003, 11:06 AM
Miley girl, you be sure to give your Mom lots of attention now!
She loves you very much and you are such a beautiful girl!

Vermontcat
03-01-2003, 11:17 AM
Hey Miley, Samantha agrees that life is good here in Vermont!:D
It can be nice to be the only cat and get whatever you want whenever you want it!;)
You enjoy getting 3 times as much love from you Mom ok!
Then when you are ready you tell her that you want a new friend.
(Do you want a new box to play in Miley? I have some extra cookie boxes that I could send your way.)
:)

slick
03-01-2003, 12:36 PM
Miley - I could melt! Your are soo pretty and look so relaxed! I know that one day you will have a playmate and I believe you can speak with Gabe and Graemer and whisper to them your wishes!

We all love you so much and wish you many years of healthy living!

luv

shais_mom
03-01-2003, 10:18 PM
Beautiful Miley girl!! I am so glad you are relaxing, after the stress you and your mom certainly deserve it!!!
Hugs to you and your mom!!

NoahsMommy
03-01-2003, 10:40 PM
Yay, sweet Miley girl! Glad you are enjoying lots of love....and that there could be a friend for you in the future...have you seen Mandy yet? ;)

krazyaboutkatz
03-01-2003, 11:35 PM
Beautiful sweet Miley girl, I'm so glad that you're able to relax and get extra loving from your Mom. I'm sure that when you're both ready that your Mom will adopt a new playmate for you. Please say hello to Gabe and Graemer when they come and visit you. Take care. {{{HUGS}}}

jenluckenbach
03-02-2003, 05:04 AM
it is very good to see you Miley.

Edwina's Secretary
03-02-2003, 11:47 AM
Dear Miley,

Perhaps when you are feeling a bit stronger you will come and have tea with me. We can talk and laugh and cry a little as we remember our good, good friends and the great times we had!

I'm so glad you are beginning to feel better.

Your Friend....

Winny

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/pe1e1857bfed84da8869017b85686d254/fc907796.jpg

BastetsMum
03-02-2003, 02:42 PM
Come share my mummy's warm lap with me and we can discuss how to get Sully (character from Monster's inc) toy off the monitor without mummy knowing!

Glad to hear you are ok!

B

Cataholic
03-02-2003, 04:34 PM
Hello Miley,
You sure do look comfortable in your un-hidey hole. I miss Gabe and Grammy, too, so, don't feel sad, you aren't alone. I know you and Mommy are taking extra special care of yourselves.

Love, headbumpies, and nose scritchies to you.

kimlovescats
03-02-2003, 05:28 PM
Beautiful and precious Miley! You are such a good, sweet girl! You love your mommy like crazy now, ok???? Hugs!!!

rosethecopycat
03-02-2003, 07:55 PM
Oh Miley girl,

You have a very important job now: You have to be your sweet self and be with your Mommy! You keep her company 'cuse she needs you very much.

We love you.

Nomilynn
03-02-2003, 11:53 PM
Miley - good to see you. Sally, I'm so glad she's a comfort for you.

Naomi :)

ramanth
03-03-2003, 11:44 AM
Miley girl, I admire your strength. You are so beautiful and I'm glad you and your mom have each other.

*hugs*

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-03-2003, 11:47 AM
Oh Miley, I'm so glad to hear you're doing ok. I'm sure you miss your brothers, but take advantage of all the extra attention while you can. I think a new friend for you would be wonderful, but you need to give you mommy some time to grieve for Gabe and Graemer.

Hugs and smoochies to you sweetie. :)

Logan
03-03-2003, 12:24 PM
Miley and Sallyanne, you two girls must take care of each other right now until the perfect addition comes to your family. We think of you both, every single day. :)

sasvermont
03-15-2003, 10:37 AM
Here I sit, waiting for a new friend. When, Meowmie, when?

Hurry, the extra and new toys you bought for me are just not that terrific. I need a new furry friend. Hurry, hurry.

Love,

Miley
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/p4b3bad98e25d553bba3f2746dce6f4aa/fc80aee2.jpg

And yes, there is still snow on the ground, even though the temperatures are getting into the 40's and 50's. It snowed last night as a matter of fact!

Maybe the spring will bring a new friend for me!

Barbara
03-15-2003, 10:47 AM
Miley you little flower! Wait and meet Ti next Tuesday. He'll be a fun brother to have. And then yust now a little baby brother arrived. But he will have to grow a little so that you can teach him playing and all.
Love from Filou who knows that "little" brothers can be a pest too.

marysmerrycats
03-15-2003, 11:01 AM
Miley
you are a beautiful cat! your mommy has been thru a terrible ordeal, please give her lots of cuddles!
I am glad you are relaxing now:)

lailamara
03-15-2003, 11:05 AM
Ah Miley, be patient awhile longer. In a few months you will wonder what peace and quiet and contemplative moments are ?

kimlovescats
03-15-2003, 04:17 PM
Precious Miley girl .... you are indeed an angel girl! SO glad you are well and happy! I think your mommy is gonna have a wonderful surprise for you really soon! :D

Vio&Juni
03-17-2003, 08:19 AM
Miley girl you are so beautiful in the sunbeam with those flowers.
Take care of mum and good luck with th enew furbrother ;)

sasvermont
03-17-2003, 08:43 AM
Well, Ti will be coming to my house Tuesday after work. I just cannot wait to meet him. Miley feels the same way.

When Ti went to the Vet for a clean bill of health, the owner said that a couple of the Vets even came out of surgery to visit with him and say goodbye. He is a handsome dude and also very, very sweet....and many people love him. Does that sound like one Grammy Crackers, or what?!! I wonder if Miley will notice the spots!!!!

I shall charge up the ole' batteries in my camera and give you many new pics. on Tuesday night! I just cannot wait.

By the way Robyn, I am just going to let them at each other and that is what I recommend you do with your two. I think sometimes we transfer our own fears to our pets.

Good luck. Keep us posted Robyn, and I will keep you guys posted too!

L,
Sas

Christiansmommy
03-17-2003, 08:58 AM
Cant wait to see pics and an update...i might try to video tape (on my digital camera) Dandy and Guinness meeting each other...if i have enough hands to do all thatl! We have a vet appt. for Guinness at 3:30 and then i should back here by 5...so i will post all about their meeting each other...crossing my fingers!! ;)

And by the way, Miley...Graemer just went to the hair salon for a new do...that is what those spots are...he wants to be a trend setter :)hehehe. All jokes aside, we all know that no one could ever replace Grammy Crackers...but Ti sure must be a hit if the vets love him! :)

It'll probably be hard for the breeder woman to hand him over...a few tears might be shed (i remember giving Gabe to you...it was hard...but i knew, as well as this breeder does, that he was going to a awesome home...doesnt get much better than Camp Vermont!!)...the foster lady I got Guinness from gave him tons of hugs and kisses...it was sweet.

Anyway, update us for sure!

Robyn

sasvermont
03-17-2003, 10:44 AM
Well, I just checked the web site and it seems that the second batch of kittens was born yesterday, the 16th. They are all Ruddy, so I guess I will be getting a Ruddy kitty! Just cannot wait.

lailamara
03-17-2003, 11:46 AM
SAS all this good news. What an exciting time for you ! I'm eagerly awaiting your pictures.

Pam
03-17-2003, 11:47 AM
Oh my the excitement is building!. Hope my ole ticker can take it! hehe! Seriously, Sallyanne I am sooooo happy for you. These kitties will take residence in your heart immediately and in ours here at PT as well. Not to mention they are going to an awesome home where they will be sinfully spoiled! I can't wait to meet them!
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/bounce/1blue1.gif This is me jumping up and down in excited anticipation! :D