PDA

View Full Version : Monte Carlo Commercial

Kfamr
02-28-2003, 08:05 PM
Has anyone saw it?? Where the two guys are in the car and the guy keep stepping on the brakes while the other one is trying to take a drink. It drives me crazy because it has Nelly music in the background and everytime it comes on i get all excited like "Ohhh Nelly is on TV!" but then i lok and it's just a car, lol. I like monte carlo's though, they're nice cars, i think.:p

Nomilynn
02-28-2003, 08:59 PM
That's a great commercial!! I like Monte Carlos too.. because I drive one!!! Mine's a "classic" though.. a 1980!! :D

lovemyshiba
02-28-2003, 10:15 PM
That commercial totally cracks me up--I could see myself doing that!!

Kfamr
02-28-2003, 10:16 PM
My brother always does that to me when i'm riding with him lol:p

Nomilynn
02-28-2003, 10:38 PM
My dad does it EVERY time my mom tries to put lipstick on in the car :D She's always yelling, "THOMAS!!" and then he laughs and laughs.. :D :D :D

Aspen and Misty
02-28-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
My dad does it EVERY time my mom tries to put lipstick on in the car :D She's always yelling, "THOMAS!!" and then he laughs and laughs.. :D :D :D

LOl this was so funny it had my cracking up for mins, infact I'm still laughing....lol

Ash

marysmerrycats
03-01-2003, 01:13 AM
that is a funny commercial!

I laughed too about the lipstick. does she get it on her face when he does that?:eek:

Nomilynn
03-01-2003, 01:14 AM
shes never missed yet.. he usually does it just as she's about to apply, so if anything she makes a big dab on her lip.. but she knows when he gets this evil grin and so she stops.. hehehe

marysmerrycats
03-01-2003, 01:48 AM
your parents sound like cool people! thats funny!

Nomilynn
03-01-2003, 02:02 AM
they are pretty cool!! I will tell them you said that :) My dad was a big joker in high school.. oh the stories I could tell.. so he finds that kind of stuff REALLY funny. I guess it is, too :D

iceyshiver21
03-01-2003, 10:36 AM
I do that to my friend amanda, when we go on picnics on the fourwheeler.

Jessica12345
03-01-2003, 10:47 AM
omg lol that commercial is funny:D

but now my dad does that to me all the time! :)

the last time he did it though he made my ice cream fall off the cone:D lol!

gini
03-01-2003, 11:24 AM
The lipstick story reminded me of something silly I did years ago.

I had gone to the dentist and was numbed for a filling. When I left the dentist's office I had to take the bus back to work. I pulled out my lipstick and you know how you can put it on without a mirror? Well, I did. I noticed that I had some funny looks. But it wasn't until I got back to work and my co-workers started laughing at me.

My lipstick on one side was very high - almost to my nose..........I hadn't felt a thing on one side and happily applied lipstick where I thought my lips were............

iceyshiver21
03-01-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by gini
The lipstick story reminded me of something silly I did years ago.

I had gone to the dentist and was numbed for a filling. When I left the dentist's office I had to take the bus back to work. I pulled out my lipstick and you know how you can put it on without a mirror? Well, I did. I noticed that I had some funny looks. But it wasn't until I got back to work and my co-workers started laughing at me.

My lipstick on one side was very high - almost to my nose..........I hadn't felt a thing on one side and happily applied lipstick where I thought my lips were............

FUNNY!!!

Nomilynn
03-01-2003, 03:01 PM
Gini - ROFL :D

Dakota's Mommy
03-03-2003, 10:02 AM
My husband always starts laughing and looks at me when we see that commercial. He has done that to me soooo many times, so the commercial drives me nuts!