PDA

View Full Version : We got a new kitten!!!

Rocky'smomma
02-28-2003, 04:58 PM
ohh my gosh yall..she is sooooo georgous!!!! her hair is sooo pretty long and fluffy, and a perfect design..she is of course black and white..i guess you could call her a domestic long hair tuxie?? she is a little freaked out, but she is in her room right now..I don't even think Rocky realizes she is here yet...I have been giving him lots of lovins and all....but she used her litter box already..
she feels like she weighs about 1 lb maybe 2 at the most...anyway...that's all for now so I just wanted to inform you all...Steve hooked up the computer camera so tonight or tomorrow we will get a pic or 2 ok?,,Thanks for the good luck vibes everyone because they sure worked!!

Karen
02-28-2003, 05:06 PM
Does she have a name yet?

Does she know what a fortunate kitty she is to be in a Pet Talk family home? Oh, welcome sweet kitty, here's to many happy years to come!

tatsxxx11
02-28-2003, 05:39 PM
Welcome to your wonderful new home, Rocky!!! And welcome to Pet Talk!!!:) You sound like one beautiful Tuxie girl!! We can't wait to see a picture of you, sweetie pie! Your Mom is SO excited!!:D I can't blame her!! C'mon Dad, get that camera hooked up!!;)

Jessica12345
02-28-2003, 05:41 PM
oooooooooo!!!!!!! congrats on your new kitty! welcome to the world!:D

lovemyshiba
02-28-2003, 05:44 PM
Awww--she sounds so cute!!
Congrats on your new kittie--can't wait to see pics!!

primabella
02-28-2003, 05:49 PM
aww, how cute :D congratulations! how about the name tuxie :p
pics please :)

Tina
02-28-2003, 06:29 PM
She sounds adorable!! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

Rocky'smomma
02-28-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Does she have a name yet?
nope..The kids want to call her Fluffy because obviously she is very fluffy, but we won't decide for a few days to name her...