PDA

View Full Version : My operation by Chance

rg_girlca
02-28-2003, 03:17 PM
Hi everyone. Wednesday night my new mommy and daddy brought me to the white coats again and I thought "Oh no now what" :confused: But they didn't do anything, just put me in a cage and I stayed there all night.:( . I thought I did something wrong for them to leave me there, but then the white coats came and got me in the morning and brought me into a room where I was put on a table. I don't remember much after that. Then I woke up in the cage again and felt a little sore in the back part of me, and I thought, "Ouch, this doesn't feel good". Then I went back to sleep which seemed like forever. Then before I knew it a nice lady came and got me out of the cage and brought me to my MOMMMYYYYY. I was so happy to see her. All I thought was please take me home and she did. :D
Today I am feeling better, but Sasha doesn't know who I am right now cause I seem to have a different smell to me. Aww but being the sweetheart that she is, she'll come around
I heard mommy telling daddy that everything went well. So I guess I'm going to be staying her forever.
Which suits me just fine.:D

slick
02-28-2003, 03:39 PM
Oh I'm so happy :D that your operation went well and you've found a forever home! Your Mommy and Daddy love you so much and I know you love them!

Sending smooches over cyberspace :p

NoahsMommy
02-28-2003, 04:37 PM
Glad you are home and that its over. :) See to it that you are spoiled while you are recovering. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-28-2003, 05:08 PM
I'm glad everything went well for you Chance. You're such a sweety that you deserve that wonderful furever home and lots of skritchies and treats for being such a good boy at the white coats.

jenluckenbach
02-28-2003, 06:27 PM
:D :D all smiles here :D :D

rosethecopycat
02-28-2003, 07:14 PM
Chance baby,

You go ahead and forget everything about your life before your Mommy and Daddy got you. Now you start over and have a sweet, sweet life.:)