PDA

View Full Version : here's a dumb question for ya...

primabella
02-28-2003, 03:06 PM
but i was thinking about it and i thought why not ask it?

do you sing in the shower? i know a lot of people do, so do you?
i do :D lol..well, how about you guys? :)

jenluckenbach
02-28-2003, 03:09 PM
The only time I really sing out loud (besides church) is when I am driving.

Randi
02-28-2003, 03:15 PM
No, I don't. I don't dare think what my voice would sound like! I'm only just waking up - and knowing Fister is standing in line outside to get in and lick the floor after. :rolleyes: I'm not really awake until I sit in front of my breakfast and the newspaper. ;)

lovemyshiba
02-28-2003, 03:54 PM
I only sing in the shower if I have the radio on, so I can mask my voice a little!!
In the car--I sing my heart out!!!!

Dakota's Mommy
02-28-2003, 04:01 PM
I really don't find myself singing, but I do have a radio on the sink that I turn on while I'm in there. It's far enough way to be safe, but it's just something that I started a while ago!

Jessica12345
02-28-2003, 04:07 PM
yep!:D if you could call it singing.....

i tend to scream:D lol

slleipnir
02-28-2003, 04:09 PM
I do sometimes lol ;]

The Cat Factory
02-28-2003, 05:27 PM
Sometimes I do... :D

popcornbird
02-28-2003, 05:28 PM
Nope, not me, but Popcorn does! :eek:

Jessica12345
02-28-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Nope, not me, but Popcorn does! :eek:

tiki does too! lol

popcornbird
02-28-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Jessica12345

tiki does too! lol

LOL! Muffin chirps happily in the shower. Popcorn sings and whistles his heart out, ESPECIALLY when I take him out in the rain! :eek: LOL

primabella
02-28-2003, 05:47 PM
my birds sneeze when i give them a bath..lol

when mickey hears music, he'll bob his head around. i know because of that that he likes hip hop :p

i love to sing in the shower. i even make up my own songs..lol ;)
i even sing a lot when i'm making a sandwich or something. hehe :D

popcornbird
02-28-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by primabella
[B]my birds sneeze when i give them a bath..lol

B]

They do that if they get water in their nostrils. :) Try to avoid their head area. My birds don't like it when I put water on their head, but they sing when I wash the rest of their body. :D

Tina
02-28-2003, 06:26 PM
It just depends what kind of mood I'm in. I always find myself singing in the car specially if I hear a song I like.:)

primabella
02-28-2003, 07:47 PM
popcornbird - i don't actually give them a bath. we bought a small bathtub for birds and they use it, so its their fault, really :p

Kfamr
02-28-2003, 07:52 PM
I'm constantly singing a song. When me and my friends are having conversations they could say something, just like a word of a song i like or know and i'll start singing lol. As i've said befor music is my life lol......:)

popcornbird
03-01-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by primabella
popcornbird - i don't actually give them a bath. we bought a small bathtub for birds and they use it, so its their fault, really :p

Awww, blame the poor birdies. Who put that bathtub in there? :p J/K I'm sure they love it! ;) LOL! :D

My birdies take a bath in the sink and showers when I mist them with a water spray bottle or in the rain. I take them outside to bathe in the rain and the LOVE it more than anything! :eek:

All Creatures Great And Small
03-01-2003, 07:02 AM
No, I don't sing in the shower, because when I'm showering, other people are still asleep and the bathroom is really close to the bedrooms!:D Not only that, but I have a voice that could crack glass :o :( . I do sing along with the radio in the car, only when I'm alone, and I sing along with my mp3's if nobody else is home. (Well, sometimes I sing in front of my daughter if we are being goofy and making up silly lyrics to songs.) It's so ironic - I can't sing, I REALLY can't dance, I don't play an instrument anymore, but I LOVE music!

03-01-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
The only time I really sing out loud is when I am driving.

he he , me too ! Sometimes I sing along with the radio ; a while ago I had this funny look from an older man at the red lights .... He must have thought I was going nuts :eek: :rolleyes: :p :p :p

well , maybe he was not really wrong ... he he he!

Jessica12345
03-01-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird

Awww, blame the poor birdies. Who put that bathtub in there? :p J/K I'm sure they love it! ;) LOL! :D

My birdies take a bath in the sink and showers when I mist them with a water spray bottle or in the rain. I take them outside to bathe in the rain and the LOVE it more than anything! :eek:

Tiki comes in the shower with me on her shower perch;)

sometimes we give her a big bowl of water though:D