PDA

View Full Version : HI EVERYBODY, WE'RE BACK

jackiesdaisy1935
10-13-2001, 10:06 AM
Hi Everybody, we are back and had a great time. The weather was beautiful stayed about 97 and dry. The pool was like bath water it was so nice. Tried a new Japanese restaurant adjacent to the hotel property which was wonderful. Miss Daisy and Perry had a great time running in the park behind the hotel. We took them to the dog park but it was closed until November, they are reseeding the grass. We met some wonderful people who were on tour from England. We never could get the laptop hooked up, it was running but couldn't get an outside line for e.mail etc.
Will let our Grandson figure that one out.
Miss Daisy and Perry were very good, would pick and choose who they would bark at. We took them for a tour of the Palm Desert Petsmart and they got some Halloween toys.
I am going to try and post some photos. It will take me a few days to catch up now.
Jackie

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/029/el/RO/yC/So43082.jpg

Don in the park behind the Hotel
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/038/Lg/lg/nE/MZ32047.jpg

Dog Park in Palm Springs, unfortunately it was closed

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/034/XF/ZH/2k/0c23826.jpg

Daisy and Perry in the Hotel
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/035/cz/AA/fI/Sg37852.jpg

[ October 13, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

RachelJ
10-13-2001, 10:26 AM
Oh good, I get to be the first one to welcome you back home. Of course we missed you something fierce, but it looks as though you had a wonderful and well deserved vacation. I don't know about temperature at 97 though. A little too warm for my blood.

Buddy2101
10-13-2001, 10:32 AM
welcome sounds like you guys had a great time! We missed you

Pam
10-13-2001, 10:44 AM
I was getting "Jackie withdrawal!" So glad that you are home safe and sound and the trips sounds wonderful! Thank you for posting pictures right away. You just knew we would ask for them!! You have a lot of reading to do to catch up! :D

10-13-2001, 03:22 PM
Glad you are back! Sounds like a wonderful trip! Your pictures are fantastic :D

By the way, I want Daisy. I am absolutely in love with her. Perry is a doll and I love his face. They are both just sooooo dang cute!!!

You are all simply gorgeous! Mah-valous Dah-Ling...... Simply Mah-valous!

tatsxxx11
10-13-2001, 03:35 PM
Welcome Home! As always, your photos are so gorgeous! Again, Jackie....what digital camera do you use??? I think it's time to take the plunge!! So glad you had a great time in a beautiful place. Like Rachel though, anything above 75 and I'm looking for the AC! :D We missed you lots!

jackiesdaisy1935
10-13-2001, 05:42 PM
Sandra I use an Olympus D-340R Camedia 1.3 megapixels, it uses a flash card. Don't tell anyone but I think Santa is going to bring me a new Sony Camera that uses disks that you can slip in and then slip into the computer for Christmas. I don't think the Olympus was all that expensive, but it doesn't take closeups, other than that I have just used it and used it as you well know. :) Jackie

carrie
10-13-2001, 06:05 PM
You do leave a hole when you are not here!

You are so in tune with us that you knew the first thing we would ask for was pictures.

Welcome home, we are so glad you had a good time but are just as happy that you and Don are back with us!

Daisy's Mom
10-13-2001, 06:25 PM
It looks like you guys had a great time! We certainly missed you. Thanks for the pictures - Daisy and Perry are gorgeous!!!

Sudilar
10-13-2001, 06:35 PM
Glad you're back and it looks like you had a great time!!!!!!!! We missed you!

Logan
10-13-2001, 07:43 PM
Hurrah!!! :D Jackie's back in the house!!! Boy, your absence is noted, Jackie...all those little dogs, cats and pets of the day need your input!! Plus we need our daily fix of Daisy and Perry!!!

So glad you're home, but also glad you had such a lovely trip and that your babies got to go along! I know, I know...you wouldn't have gone otherwise!!! :D

aly
10-13-2001, 08:25 PM
Beautiful pictures. I am always jealous of your vacation photos :) It looks like you all had a great time. Welcome home :) Don't get a headache trying to read everything while you're playing catchup. That always happens to me! :)

crow_noir
10-15-2001, 12:53 AM
Welcome Back!!!

SimbaTWonderDog
10-15-2001, 06:23 AM
Welcome Back!

97- Hot?! try 97-or even higher with 87% humidity and no breeze whatsoever, and your parents haveing the house open!