PDA

View Full Version : A funny photo - Caught on camera!

Vermontcat
02-28-2003, 12:44 PM
I got this photo in an e-mail. I thought you guys could use a smile.:) Anyone have any ideas for a caption?
http://www.octanecreative.com/Parodyville/as_seen/caught.jpg

emily_the_spoiled
02-28-2003, 12:55 PM
I had received that photo earlier and here is the caption it came with...

They were alone in the house. It was a cold, dark, stormy night. The storm had come up quickly and each time the thunder boomed, he watched her jump. She looked across the room and admired his strong appearance. She wished that he would take her in his arm, comfort her, protect her from the storm. She wanted that... Then the power went out.
She screamed.
He raced to the sofa where she was cowering. He did not hesitate to pull her into his arms. He knew this was a forbidden union and expected her to pull back. He was surprised when she didn't resist, but instead clung to him.
The storm raged on, as did their growing passion, and there came a moment when each knew that they had to be together. They knew it was wrong. Their families would not understand.
But they were so consumed in their passion they didn't hear the door or the click of the light switch.
The power was back on.......

Vermontcat
02-28-2003, 01:02 PM
Emily, yup my e-mail came with the same story. I thought it would be a pain to copy it all so I didn't. But you did so thank you for adding it.:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-28-2003, 04:05 PM
That's what I was going to say, but not so long or in depth. ;) :)

I was going to say something like "Maybe we should have listened when mom said no scary movies while they're out!"

jenluckenbach
02-28-2003, 06:34 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of:
"Uh oh, Dah-ling. It looks like they caught us in the act. No more pretending that we are mortal enemies"

Jessica12345
02-28-2003, 06:55 PM
thats sooooooo completely adorible! :D :D :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-28-2003, 07:21 PM
CUTE!!!!

caption: "uh-oh"
:)

smokey the elder
03-01-2003, 08:52 AM
Do any of you remember the video camera with the infrared commercial? The images are black and white. There is food and a wine bottle on the table. The camera pans to show a dog and cat hugging. I believe that this still is from that commercial!

Anyway:"We've got to stop meeting like this."

catmandu
03-01-2003, 09:57 AM
This is proof that cats and dos can learn to get along , now if only people could learn to do the same!

lynnestankard
03-01-2003, 10:00 AM
Awwwwww!

'Love me - Love my Friend' :D

Lynne

Cookiebaker
03-01-2003, 10:41 AM
"The Kids are FINALLY asleep...and that dang phone rings again..."

Jessica12345
03-01-2003, 10:45 AM
LOL cb :D

gini