PDA

View Full Version : Maggie

Angels3
02-28-2003, 02:08 AM
Maggie, I'm so pleased your first message telling you that you are booooootiful is coming all the way from Australia. In fact, you're gorgeous. I love your sweet face....& those amazing 'snowshoe' feet which reflect your Tibetan ancestry. You sure have a lot of the Tibetan Lhasa Apso in you.
Tibetan breeds are tops...Lhasa Apsos, Tibetan Spaniels, Tibetan Mastiffs.

I think you're a very special Dog of the Day. Make sure your owners give you lots of treats to celebrate, lovely girl.:)

hardercy
02-28-2003, 05:56 AM
Congratulations, Maggie, on being chosen a very special "Dog of the Day!" from your much larger cousin Goldie! Your photo is precious. You don't look a day over 5!

ChrisH
02-28-2003, 07:15 AM
Congratulations sweet Maggie on being chosen to be Fridays Dog of the Day! :) You are such a cutie!
May you have a lovely day sweetie with lots of treats and fun!:)

chris

anna_66
02-28-2003, 07:22 AM
What a lovely senior citizen you are:) I'm glad that you have 2 doggie sisters & a boy & girl, plus your mommy & daddy to keep you spoiled rotten. I hope you have a very wonderful day as our DOG OF THE DAY!

jackiesdaisy1935
02-28-2003, 08:49 AM
Good Morning Maggie, my, what a beauty you are. You don't look anywhere like a senior citizen, more like a pup to me, lol It sounds like you have a wonderful life with your family and so much fun chasing the squirrels etc. etc. What a wonderful companion you have been all of these years. Congratulations dear, sweet Maggie Our Very Best Special Friday Dog of the Day.
Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

aly
02-28-2003, 10:04 AM
Maggie, you are a gorgeous girl. You must make your family so happy and proud. Congratulations on your well deserved day! I'm sure your mommy and daddy will be spoiling you rotten today, and every day after :D

missprissy
02-28-2003, 10:49 AM
What a lovely little lady you are Miss Maggie! Such a beautiful and well-behaved girl. You don't even look half your age!! Congrats for being Our Most Excellent Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
02-28-2003, 11:15 AM
Greetings to you sweet Maggie girl! I can't believe you're a "seasoned citizen!" You look so youthful and full of life!:) And what a beauty you are! Must be that unique blend of such terrific breeds that makes you so special! And I think any doggie would be envious of your life...so many adoring humans furry pals to play with and shower you with love!:D I have a feeling you are going to be spoiled rotten today and with good reason! YOU, beautiful, sweet, loving Maggie girl are our very deserving Friday Dog of the Day!! Congratulations to you precious Maggie! I have a feeling the cookies are going to flow freely today!;) I hope you and your family enjoy many, many more happy years together, sweetheart!{{{hugs}}}