PDA

View Full Version : Ripley had a big adventure!

cali
02-27-2003, 06:43 PM
ok, so Ripley was w/ my mom today when she stopped by wal-mart to pick somthing up real quick, now when my mom opened the car door to put the bag in the car, Ripley took the opertunity for adventure! he bolted from the car and straight INTO wal-mart! started running around the cash registers, then down the aisles, all over the store! people were trying to cut him off, but Ripley as fast and agile as he is, got past everyone no problem! my mom finally managed too cach him in the canned items section! and everyone was staring at my mom! I mean how often do you see a little black dog running around in wal-mart!
well thats Ripleys adventure for the day! :p

primabella
02-27-2003, 07:04 PM
wow :eek: that would be so hilarious...and scary if your not a dog person ;) i remember when we went to a dog shelter, this bernese mountain dog (huge dogs) got loose and was stampeding everywhere. it was so scary...lol :p i hope ripley had his fun :D

RockyRoad
02-27-2003, 07:10 PM
Wow! :eek: :) Looks like Ripley had quite an adventure! I agree with Primabella, that would be hillarious. I'm glad Ripley had a fun day! :D

lovemyshiba
02-27-2003, 09:09 PM
Oh wow! What an adventure!! Last month, I caught a dog trying to go into Wegmann's after it's mommy!! I can imagine all the damage it would have done!!
I can just see Ripley tearing through wal-mart--what a visual!!!!

Pam
02-27-2003, 09:40 PM
Cali welcome to Pet Talk! I am also the mom of a Ripley who is also small and black! :) Fortunately for me he has never had an adventure in Walmart! :D I look forward to hearing more about him. My Ripley is a miniature poodle and is in my signature. We would love to see some pictures. Pet Talkers just love pictures! :)

aly
02-27-2003, 10:50 PM
Sounds like a great adventure :D I'm glad he didn't run around in the parking lot!

That reminds me of the time last year, I accidently let 4 Standard Poodles loose at work. They were so goofy and energetic running all over that all I could do was laugh. Some people were pretty scared though, although I don't understand how you can be scared of 4 dogs who are acting like goofy puppies :)

RubyMutt
02-27-2003, 11:24 PM
LOL, I wish I could've seen that :D

anna_66
02-28-2003, 07:28 AM
LOL:D

cali
02-28-2003, 07:44 AM
I'm glad he didn't run around in the parking lot!

lol, nope he did that one last year!:D he is a goofball, a while back at a Demo our dogclub was doing Ripley vanished we were calling all over for him, then I thought "the FOOD tent!" so i go to the food tent give him a shout and out he comes running with someones hamburger! :P lol its a good thing my mom was able to fill out his adoption papers befor the older couple who wanted him! they would have a heart attack w/ that dogs shinanigans! :D

Pam, my Ripley is a schipperkie/bosten terrier x but looks more like a schipperkie!

this is my favorite pic of Ripley

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/941585/1734654/20475614.jpg

hehe:p

Dakota's Mommy
02-28-2003, 10:58 AM
OMG, LOL! I can just imagine seeing a dog running through our Walmart! Sounds like Ripley had a fun adventure, but I'm sure you're mom wasn't too happy that she had to chase him around like that, I know I wouldn't be! But, thanks for sharing his latest adventure!