PDA

View Full Version : Jaid!

anna_66
02-27-2003, 07:03 AM
WOW! How lucky I am being the 1st thing morning to congratulate you on your special day today!
CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIFUL!!
You sound like the most charming & playful little American Pit Bull Terrier I've ever heard of!
I would love to come over to your house and get some of those big wet kisses, and do a little sunbathing with you!
You better believe that next time I see one of your breed, I'm gonna walk over & say HI!
Congratulations again, hope you have the most wonderful day
:D

tatsxxx11
02-27-2003, 08:13 AM
Good Morning, beautiful Jaid!! Anna used the perfect word to describe you...charming!!:) Your human is so right. APB's are sadly, too often misunderstood as a breed. You, sweet Jaid, are a shining example of one incredibly loving, loyal and GENTLE companion! Many thanks to your family for giving such a deserving pup a loving home where you can show off your true colors! I wish I could shake your paw and plant a kiss on the sweet, sweet face!:) Congratulations to Jaid, our beautiful Dog of the Day and a wonderful ambassador of a terrific breed!

lovemyshiba
02-27-2003, 08:45 AM
Jade you are such a beautiful and special girl!!!
I will definitely walk up and pet another pit bull when I see one, you look so friendly, I'm sure lots of them are!!!
Congrats on being our dog of the day!!!

harleychicken
02-27-2003, 08:53 AM
Hi Jaid
It is always nice to see the "good side" to a breed that most often is notoriously displayed. Most animal lovers understand that "bad" dogs aren't born but that they are a product of their environment. The sad fact remains that as long as there are idiots out there, animals and humans will continue to pay the price. On a brighter note, it sounds like you have the perfect family life and that I am very happy to hear!! May you have many more years of love and belly up days in the sun!

FaceRita
02-27-2003, 09:07 AM
Congratulations Jaid! What a pretty name, you are stunning, when i saw your photo this morning i melted! You have eyes like my big pup, i know exactly how wonderful you are i wish i could capture some of your sweet kisses! enjoy your special day!!!!!! :)

missprissy
02-27-2003, 09:29 AM
What a lovely girl! You are beautiful Jaid, and clearly endowed with loads of charater - just look at that face!! I hope you get a special treat and big human kiss on your day as our most excellent Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

8Birds1cat
02-27-2003, 09:50 AM
.....Just look at that face. I love your inquisitive expression......not to mention it's full of sweetness and intelligence.....Hurray for your family for adopting you. There is entirely too much misunderstanding and misinformation about your breed. What a great way to educate many people on how loveable a pit can be...by being our sweet PITBULL PET OF THE DAY!

ChrisH
02-27-2003, 10:50 AM
Congratulations Jaid on being Dog of the Day!:)
You are a very beautiful girl. Long life and happiness to you sweet one.

chris

gini
02-27-2003, 01:36 PM
I too, want to sing your praises, Jaid! My niece also has a little girl like you - and she is just as sweet and loving and loyal as you. She has also had her since she was a tiny puppy and you could not ask for a better companion.

When there are sad stories related to pit bulls, the media jumps on it. We never get to hear about the wonderful pits like you, Jaid!

I wish you the longest life of fun, toys, treats and lots more love!
You have brightened my day.

captain
02-27-2003, 05:16 PM
Aren't you just gorgeous :D

APT's are totally misunderstood, and you are a shining example of one that proves everyone wrong

Have a great DOTD sweetheart!

Sudilar
02-27-2003, 09:59 PM
Jaid, what intense beauty you have!! Congrats to a wonderful APBT!!

*LabLoverKEB*
02-27-2003, 10:28 PM
Oh, Jaid, you are a very beautiful American Pit Bull Terrier! I love your cute little adorable face! What a beauty! Congratulations, sweet Jaid, on being our wonderful Dog of the Day!:) ;)