PDA

View Full Version : Hoe much trouble does your cat or cats into?

SANDY FROST
02-26-2003, 11:41 PM
Tigger gets into trouble once a month.
Yuri gets into trouble once a week.
Baxter gets into trouble every day. From the great bug hunter knock everything over in the process to just getting into things as a challenge , such as getting into the linen closet and being locked in.
How about your cat or cats?
Sandy Frost:D

Barbara
02-27-2003, 05:05 AM
Filou gets into trouble daily.
Tigris once a week.
Difference in temperament;)

neko1
02-27-2003, 05:22 AM
Tama (of course) gets in trouble every day. (He's an Aby!!!!)
Cookie and Pumpkin get in trouble about every other day.
Neko gets in trouble maybe once a week or once every two weeks.

jenluckenbach
02-27-2003, 05:40 AM
Well, Jasper jumps up on the computer at least once every night when he thinks we are asleep, but Charlie always catches him and he gets in trouble. Will he ever learn?

But for the most part, I just concider it "cat-like" behavior and even though they SHOULD get in trouble, they do not.;)

Former User
02-27-2003, 05:41 AM
Several times a day, and both of them :rolleyes:

Cookiebaker
02-27-2003, 05:54 AM
Marigold's a PURR-fect Angel.......well, most of the time anyway. She'll get into trouble mostly if we leave the butter dish or a dirty dish out on the counter. :eek: :p

Pam
02-27-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
Marigold's a PURR-fect Angel.......well, most of the time anyway. She'll get into trouble mostly if we leave the butter dish or a dirty dish out on the counter. :eek: :p

HeHe! Somehow cats are drawn to butter like a magnet. That's about the only naughty thing my boys do these days, (steal food off an untended table) now that they are getting older and more mature :rolleyes: .

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-27-2003, 09:22 AM
Peanut never gets in trouble, and even if I think she should be in trouble, her daddy comes to her rescue and she's not in trouble anymore. :rolleyes: :D

Tubby used to get in trouble all the time. But as he has grown older, he has either gotten wiser or has slowed down (probably a bit of both) and now only rarely gets in trouble. The only thing I can think of that he does to get in trouble these days is harass Peanut. I mean really, how much trouble can you get into when you're sleeping all the time? ;) :rolleyes: :D

catmandu
02-27-2003, 09:42 AM
Joseph is not a bad cat , but he daily knocks things over , as he is clumbsy , and when he jumps , things move!Diane loves to sneak up on the Princess , and chase her around the House! BoBo loves to cover up the Canned Cat food , Michael , Moose and Joseph form a MEEEEOWING Greek chprus when they want thier Whiskas Temptations ! But Generally they are all great Cats!

julijul
02-27-2003, 10:31 AM
Jonah and Finn get into trouble daily - well, they are Bengals, and for Bengals, trouble is their middle name!! :rolleyes:

2kitties
02-27-2003, 11:00 AM
Taz is never in trouble.
Rocky is in double trouble all the time.
So it all balances out.:)

BastetsMum
02-27-2003, 02:47 PM
Bastet, being an aby *as I am sure Neko1 can attest* on the weekends gets into trouble hourly but during the week, daily - only because I am sure that I moved the pots and pans to the floor and that I stood on that half eaten gecko and that I .... :D

RICHARD
02-27-2003, 03:25 PM
how dare you insinuate my cat gets into trouble!!

okay, i can talk now....he left the room.......all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

batgirl1980
02-27-2003, 03:42 PM
Mozart, Bach, and Eliza..seem to all get in trouble once a day.. Though Mozart will occasionally go for more than that ;)

Basically they play what I call "look out for mommy".. where whoever is doing the trouble making has the other two at certain spots waiting for me.. acting as decoys once they realize I know what the troublemaker is doing and go to stop it. (getting into cabinets, opening closets and getting stuck... trying to get into the cabinet with the trash can in it...) :D

But they are all soooo cute I just can't punish them ! :rolleyes:

smokey the elder
02-28-2003, 08:19 AM
Most of the time my cats are fairly well behaved. But, Bosun is a notorious food stealer. I had half of a chicken sub on the counter while I was eating the other half. I went to get the second half of the sandwich, and there was Bosun helping herself to the chicken! Needless to say, meat is stored out of kitty reach in the microwave!

Buddy, my latest foster, is a little stinker. He wants everyone to play with him, so he gets in the other cats' faces, and has the nose scars to prove it! In the middle of the night there are these hissy fits, although I have only had to confine him once.:D

SANDY FROST
02-28-2003, 10:41 AM
ah yes I see that you have Garflied too. Yours'
like chicken. Mine likes anything that I have on my plate. His favorite is pizzia.
sANDY fROST
:D