PDA

View Full Version : Opps

aly
02-26-2003, 09:27 AM
Sorry my inbox has been full to all those that have tried to message me. I cleared out some messages so it should be fine now!

It took me awhile to get back because my internet has been down since Monday evening because of an ICE STORM. Yes, an ice storm in Texas! Its quite funny. Work and school have been cancelled and people are out slipping and sliding around on sleds and skates. It should hopefully melt today.

02-26-2003, 09:32 AM
Has all the snow melted by now ? I hope you didn't have any damage !!

lovemyshiba
02-26-2003, 03:39 PM
I did just see that on the news today!! I didn't think there were ice storms in Texas that often.
I hope you and all of your loved ones are safe!!

aly
02-26-2003, 04:18 PM
No it doesn't happen often at all. The poor dogs didn't know what to do with themselves. Its finally *slowly* starting to melt. Last night, Peka was trying to run toward me but she was on a slight hill on the ice and she wasn't going anywhere! As soon as she stopped moving her paws, she'd start sliding downhill. Poor girl. I about broke my neck trying to get her then I couldn't stop laughing.

Everytime Lolly tried to do her kick after she pottied, she'd start slipping and sliding across the ice.

ChrisH
02-27-2003, 01:11 PM
Lol, Aly, I am just picturing the scenes with Peka & Lolly, poor things...but so funny!:D :D :D

Hope all the ice has gone now and everything is back to normal.

chris