PDA

View Full Version : Free Nike Shoes

RICHARD
02-25-2003, 04:21 PM
no kidding!!!
go to the beach in california and you have the
chance to get a FREE PAIR OF NIKE TENNIS SHOES.

35.000 pair of nikes were lost off a freighter and are currently
'surfing' the current headed for the beaches of california...
only a few problems.......you have to find a pair that match..
the shoes were not tied in pairs, so it's up to you to find
a pair that match.

the gentleman who figured out how his free pair made it to shore (two different sizes, both left foot) was able to
track down the shipment by a serial number on the shoes...
apparently the container was lost close to alaska during shipment.....

happy hunting..

Kfamr
02-25-2003, 05:05 PM
I wonder if they where Air Force Ones? Hehehehee.... If so.. Giiiive me twooo pair, I neeeed two pair, So I can get to stompin' in my Airrrrr Fooorrce Oneeeeess!

Cookiebaker
02-25-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I wonder if they where Air Force Ones? Hehehehee.... If so.. Giiiive me twooo pair, I neeeed two pair, So I can get to stompin' in my Airrrrr Fooorrce Oneeeeess!

*lol* You're so funny, Kayann (and I mean that in a nice way...) :D

Freckles
02-25-2003, 08:56 PM
In 1991, Nike cargo was lost in the Pacific ocean. That time shoes washed up on the Oregon coast.

Soledad
02-25-2003, 09:33 PM
Blech, I hate Nike. Besides Nike not being my style, I can't stand their use of sweatshops.:mad:

02-26-2003, 04:18 AM
he he , you are starting a new trend here !! Wear two different shoes at the same time , it is trendy !! LOL!!

ps. My hubby once went to work with 2 different shoes on . My god , he was so embarassed :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p

RICHARD
02-26-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by lut
he he , you are starting a new trend here !! Wear two different shoes at the same time , it is trendy !! LOL!!

ps. My hubby once went to work with 2 different shoes on . My god , he was so embarassed :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p

when in doubt, call it a fashion trend and see how fast it catches on. he should not feel bad i have gon to work with a t-shirt inside out!!!

Barbara
02-26-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by lut

I mainly wear trousers. And blue or black stockings. Or one blue and one black because in wintertime in the morning I can't see the difference.
And I hope all day nobody notices.

RICHARD
02-26-2003, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Barbara

I mainly wear trousers. And blue or black stockings. Or one blue and one black because in wintertime in the morning I can't see the difference.
And I hope all day nobody notices.

just make sure you do not pull up your pants;)

Barbara
02-27-2003, 06:52 AM
:p

Edwina's Secretary
02-27-2003, 09:37 AM
I have feet in a difficult-to-find size. Consequently, when I find a style I like and is comfortable -- I often buy in a couple of different colors. On more than one occasion I have made it out to the street before realizing I had on shoes from two different pairs.

Now I lay my clothes out the night before -- everything -- clothes, shoes, underwear, earrings -- less mistakes! And I normally wear "one piece" stockings -- panty hose. Guaranteed match!

I admire people who are concious enough in the morning to get dressed properly!

Dakota's Mommy
02-27-2003, 01:13 PM
LOL, I had not heard about that!

I wonder if they where Air Force Ones?
LOL, that's cute!

Personally, I prefer Adidas but free is always good to me! Too bad it's too far away from me and too much work and luck to actually get a good, matching, fitting pair!

RICHARD
02-27-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Dakota's Mommy
LOL, I had not heard about that!

Too bad it's too far away from me and too much work and luck to actually get a good, matching, fitting pair!

even if you didn't find a matching pair you'd turn down a chance to frolic on the beach in california?:(

Dakota's Mommy
02-27-2003, 03:53 PM
No, No, No, that's definately not what I meant - LOL!