PDA

View Full Version : Lost a Dog

RubyB
02-25-2003, 02:51 AM
On the morning of the 24th of February 2003 my Dad came and woke me up and told me that my 10 month old Dog Ruby Bear had passed away in the night . At first I didn't believe him but when I saw he was shaking and crying I knew it was true. So I ran to her bed and there she was curled up like she was asleep. Were going to have her cremated and her ashes put in her favourite place in the wood next door to us. Dad said I could keep some ashes which I will do. We have sent her to the vet to have an exsam to see why she died,but because it's taking to long I thought someone on here could help. Her symptons were deep hicups and out of breath badly after a quick walk. I want to know why this innocent Pup died! :confused:

Fuzzy317
02-25-2003, 03:00 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. :( I have lost family dog before, I know how hard it can be. We could make guesses, but the exam by your vet will give the true reason.

Again, I am very sorry for your loss. :(

RubyB
02-25-2003, 03:09 AM
I guess your right and thank you

joycenalex
02-25-2003, 06:49 AM
dear rubyb, i am very sorry for your loss. i hope the vet can give you the answers you seek, please know, that no matter what, she is now happily playing at the rainbow bridge and is waiting for you, whole and healthy. please accept my sympathies, joyce in columbus ohio

Karen
02-25-2003, 07:44 AM
I will echo the others, we cannot guess, and it's best to wait for the autopsy. Our hearts go out to you, such a sad thing to lose a dog so young. :( Do let us know what the autopsy says.

ramanth
02-25-2003, 08:25 AM
I'm really sorry for your loss. :(

Cisco's Mom
02-25-2003, 09:28 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss.:( :(

tatsxxx11
02-25-2003, 10:41 AM
My heart is breaking for you and your great loss:(:( I think as others have said, while we could guess, best to wait for the vet's final diagnosis. Losing a beloved pet is always traumatic, but especially so, when you lose one so young.:( Our love, support and prayers are with you. I'm so very, very sorry:(:(

primabella
02-25-2003, 02:37 PM
how sad. i am so very very sorry :(

lovemyshiba
02-25-2003, 03:00 PM
That is very sad. I am so sorry for your loss.
My sister lost a pup once, he had seizures during the night, my dad woke up, and by the time he got to him, he was gone.
Be comforted in the fact that he is now at the Rainbow bridge having fun and being everything a pup should be.

KYS
02-25-2003, 06:29 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your dear pup Ruby.
So young, prayers and thoughts with you.

RubyB
02-26-2003, 02:48 AM
I read your posts and cry i'm not afraid to admit it and I wait for the call everyday. On Thursday I go on holiday with my Mum and my bestfriend. Knowing my luck the phone call will come and Dad will call us crying! I can't express my thanks to all of you for the lovely coments you have said.

Thankyou!