PDA

View Full Version : Update on Chance

rg_girlca
02-24-2003, 07:10 PM
Chance says Hi to everyone who has been concerned about him.
He says not to worry as he is doing wonderful, except for the fact that mommy will be bringing me to get fixed on Thursday.
:eek: I guess it's for the best. Cause she is the bestest mommy i've ever had. I think she is a keeper. As for my new found sister Sasha, she didn't like me at first, but now we have become buddies as she realized I wasn't going to hurt her and I was no threat.
The lady that took me in to take care of my boo-boos came to see me on Saturday. It was nice to see her again. She gave me lots of kisses and rubbies. I really liked that.
Bye to all who helped the nice lady with all the good advice you gave her and for being there for her in her time of concern.
Kitty purrs to you all.

Chance :D

P.S.
I'll let you know how I make out on Thursday......ohhhh I'm soooo nervous :(

rosethecopycat
02-24-2003, 08:37 PM
You go live it up, Chance!

You deserve it!;)

krazyaboutkatz
02-25-2003, 12:24 AM
Hi Chance. :) I'm so glad that you're doing so well in your new home and that you and your new sister are good buddies now. You'll do just fine with your neuter operation and will be back to normal in no time. Good luck. :)

HayleyRosie
02-25-2003, 05:36 AM
Hi Chance, I'm so happy you are doing well in your new home. I'm sure this mommy of yours is a keeper as well.

lynnestankard
02-25-2003, 05:52 AM
Oh Chance so glad you've found yuour forever home and forever Meowmie - she's the bestest!! Don't be worrying about going back to the White Coats - they'll look after you and you'll be home everso soon - and guess what - you'll get even more cuddles and tickles - can't be bad can it?

Lynne

catmandu
02-25-2003, 09:49 AM
Chance,all the Cats at the lost Cats Hotel have been in for that certain operation , and beleive us its no big thing! Our dady says that if we dint go to the vets fotthat operation , that we would be overun with kittens , kittens everwhere!

Ann
02-25-2003, 11:41 AM
Best of luck to you Chance :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-25-2003, 01:47 PM
I'm so happy things are working out so well for you Chance, you certainly deserve it! And don't worry about those white coats. You'll be back to yourself in no time flat, and then you can get even more of that wonderful treatment your new mommie is giving you. :)

slick
02-26-2003, 12:12 PM
Oh Chance, so glad to hear you are doing well! Just remember, even us humans sometimes have to put up with unpleasentries but it's always for our own good. And don't worry about the White Coats.....they care about all furbabies and will treat you with loving care and all the respect you deserve!:D And be nice to your new meowmie and sister....they love's you sooo much!!