PDA

View Full Version : cats

marysmerrycats
02-24-2003, 12:34 PM
well I have not seen the black kitty around for a while, or the other black kitty. and there was another one I saw only once, it was black and tan, longhair. just a few minutes ago, I saw a4th cat!
I took th bowl of food to where it was, and it meowed like it was talking to me, but then it walked by me and ran off, didn't see the food.
so many cats around here, who knows which is stray or someones pet. this one looked healthy, it was beautiful! the color looked somhow tan and grey, a color in between, it was so beautiful. they all have actually looked healthy, I guess it just bothers me not knowing, and they won't come up to me, I thought for a minute this one might, but no.

there is this townhome complex, and another next to it and on the other side an apt building, so I just think there are alot of outside cats, I want to take them all in but if they belong to someone...?

moosmom
02-26-2003, 05:43 PM
I know how you feel. I see alot of cats wandering around here sometimes too. But I have to keep reminding myself that I just don't have room for anymore. It's sad because I really care. Too bad their owners don't.