PDA

View Full Version : Beat-up cat toys

smokey the elder
02-24-2003, 08:19 AM
Do any of your cats play with ancient, despicable toys? I had this foster last year named Dylan, a tabby tux, who had a plastic mouse with beans inside and rabbit fur on the outside. The rabbit fur hung on by a thread but it was his favorite.

Bosun used to play with a stuffed sock. It's on her left in the pic. She eventually kicked the stuffin's out of it and I tossed it.

Vio&Juni
02-24-2003, 09:59 AM
Juni's first toy was an orange stuffed bunny. It was twice bigger than her in the beginning. She had to work hard to carry it. She liked to carry it by taking it with her teeth from its throat. The toy lost its carrot first, I sew it back, got decapitated once, I sew it back, twice - I sew it back, then at a certain moment a part got lost and she continued playing with the other one. When I found the lost part, the first one got lost. It must be somewhere, I'll find it when I'll move, I guess. She still plays with that orange bunny body.

All Creatures Great And Small
02-27-2003, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I can picture Juni ripping the hell out of a stuffed bunny - she's a "wildebeest" too! ;)

jenluckenbach
02-27-2003, 03:58 PM
yes!!! Mt (RB) Y.Lee had one particular catnip pillow that he would carry upstairs, and then down stairs, and then upstairs......on and on....... And THAT was the one he wanted and there was NO WAY anyone could throw it out.

HayleyRosie
02-28-2003, 07:32 AM
Hayley has a toy alligator that is so beat-up it don't look like an alligator any more. She loves it so much I can't bring myself to throw it out.