PDA

View Full Version : camera

wolfsoul
02-23-2003, 03:20 PM
alright....i got my digital camera, and i took a pic of sara.....but its tiny,and when i make it big it goes blurry...i tried to touch it up on photo deluxe, but it wouldnt work...does anyone know what i can do? im getting really frustrated :mad:

wolfsoul
02-23-2003, 03:54 PM
and also, does anyone know how to delete all the photos on the disk? there r 26 photos on there that i didnt take and every sinlge time i want to look at my pic i have to wait for all the others to load which takes like 20 minutes....ill try posting my crappy pic of sara lol but it really sux right now...ill just show u how bad it is for an example of what i have to deal with...ill post it whenever i can get to the pic...its not cooperating right now :(

Kfamr
02-23-2003, 04:02 PM
When you put the disc in, and the file with the photos comes up, jusr right click on the photo you want to delete and click delete.

wolfsoul
02-23-2003, 04:13 PM
i tried that already :( every time i right click on it a list of things comes up, but none of them say delete :( im getting so angry...i get frusrated really easily and im getting very upset right now...i cant figure it out....im afraid i might break my camera....one time i bought a microscope and i couldnt figure out how to work it so i smashed it on the floor...i get so mad :(

wolfsoul
02-23-2003, 04:19 PM
the battery ran out :( it was a brand new battery! i just put it in there...i dont know what to do...now i have to use up another battery....this camera sux....i should never have gotten it...i wanted one so bad :(

Kfamr
02-23-2003, 04:24 PM
Try clicking on the photo once so it's highlighted then pressing delete on your keyboard.

wolfsoul
02-23-2003, 04:27 PM
it wont let me get to the photos anymore :( it keeps telling me that the camera isnt turned on or that its not pkugged in, but it is! im sooo frustrated! it wont work...i keep checking and i know its plugged in...does anyone have a jamcam? thats the kind it is...i guess its not a very good kind...either that or im just plain stupid...i want my pictures but it wont let me....

wolfsoul
02-23-2003, 05:29 PM
thanx so much for ur concern, but its working now!!! :D im so excited! i have ics that i will post asap!!! unfortunatly timber is visting my aunts house (my punishment for not doing my homework) but i will definatly get pics of her tomorrow! i have pictures!!! yayayayayay!!!! :D ;) :) :rolleyes:

Jessica12345
02-23-2003, 05:33 PM
HORRAY! CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS!:D

wolfsoul
02-23-2003, 05:43 PM
ahk apparently the pics are too big to attatch...they arent that big on my comp....i guess they get bigger whn u attatch them? ill go back into the photo thing and make them smaller

Jessica12345
02-23-2003, 05:45 PM
do you use imagestation?

wolfsoul
02-23-2003, 05:50 PM
no, its called jamcam, like my camera lol...but u can touch it up on adobe photo deluxe

wolfsoul
02-23-2003, 05:55 PM
ok, i made it alot smaller, and its still too big! but its so tiny...im confused:confused: i guess il just make it even smaller, but pretty soon u wont even be able to see it! :mad:

Kfamr
02-23-2003, 05:58 PM
You can go to www.imagestation.com and upload your photos to post them.

After that what you do to post them is right click on the photos in your imagestation inbox copy the URL and use the "IMG" button to past the url into a message.

wolfsoul
02-23-2003, 06:08 PM
thanx! im going to try that right now...if i upload them using imagestation, will my pics fit? they wont fit right now...

wolfsoul
02-23-2003, 06:20 PM
imagestation is confusing :confused: i dont think i have enoguh patience...i will keep trying but nothing seems to be working :(

tomkatzid
02-23-2003, 06:41 PM
image station will resize them for you all by its self. you can upload any size and you can post them to PT.

micki76
02-23-2003, 06:44 PM
How are you resizing them? You have to re size them by the # of pixels, not percentages or inches.

wolfsoul
02-23-2003, 08:25 PM
i gave up lol...i dont think ill ever be able to actually post the pics, but i can attach them atleast :rolleyes: