02-23-2003, 02:27 PM
http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/IN91.1459584.jpg

Sissy
Dog
Beagle,Shepherd Mix

Size: Medium
Sex: Female
I.D:

Notes: Hi, my name is Sissy, and I'm a 6 month old mix who is pretty as a picture and looking for a new home. They tried and tried to get a photo with my ears up (when I was in the crate at the shelter, my ears were up and I was very alert, watching everything going on around me) but it was really cold and I'm also a little scared right now. My family said the landlord wouldn't let them keep me . . .so the folks at the shelter are helping me find a wonderful new home where I can stay forever and ever. My family said to tell you I'm really good with kids (I've grown up with them) and housebroken. When you come meet me you will see the keen intelligence in my eyes, as well as the hope that I'll find a better home this time around. I'm a really sweet girl with a LOT of love to give -- won't you give me a chance? Love, Sissy

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, already house trained, altered

http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/IN91.1459522.jpg

Shiloh-Update!
Dog
Basset Hound,Beagle Mix

Size: Medium
Sex: Male
I.D:

Notes: Update: Shiloh's photo is now current. He is already a shelter favorite with his sweet, friendly nature and terrific disposition. Come meet Shiloh today! Hi there! My name is Shiloh. I hope you'll come see me and not count on this picture to show how cute I am -- it was downloaded from the shelter where I used to be . . and everybody here says I'm just cute as can be! I was a "last chance" dog, rescued from Kentucky, so I'm happy to be here at ALL -- bad picture or not. I am a really small guy; only about 10 pounds. Here's what the nice folks back in Kentucky (who helped get me to safety at this shelter) had to say about me: "This fella is friendly and very social. He is small and would be a good indoor pet." Please come meet me and let me show you for myself what a great dog I am! Call 882-4080 for more information.

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, altered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pet is eligible for a gift of the first two months of ShelterCare pet insurance paid for by Petfinder.com [Click] E-mail this pet to a friend!

Southside Animal Shelter
Indianapolis, IN
317-882-4080

Cincy'sMom
02-23-2003, 03:41 PM
Too cute!!! Sissy has such a sweet face!

lovemyshiba
02-23-2003, 04:06 PM
such cuties!!!!

Jessica12345
02-23-2003, 04:52 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! my heart is melting!

where are they from?:D

Jessica12345
02-23-2003, 04:53 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! my heart is melting!:D :D :D

mugsy
02-23-2003, 04:57 PM
They are at the Southside Animal Shelter in Indianapolis, IN.

oodlesofpoodles
02-23-2003, 09:58 PM
oh they are so cute, glad i dont live in IN or i would be in trouble i do love the beagles beagle mix they are really nice babies. hope they find really great loving homes. they are just to cute.

Dakota's Mommy
02-24-2003, 10:03 AM
Oh, they are cuties too!

*LabLoverKEB*
02-24-2003, 07:42 PM
That Sissy girl is one cute pup! I want her! I hope thet both find great homes! I just wish people would be more responsible with their pets, and then they wouldn't end up in th shelters!:mad: