PDA

View Full Version : Cataholic needs to read about these tuxedos!!

mugsy
02-23-2003, 12:14 PM
http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/IN91.830476.jpg

Jimmy-Update!
Cat
Tuxedo Mix

Size: Medium
Sex: Male
I.D:

Notes: Friendly, FRIENDLY Jimmy has been waiting for a home for well over a year! Won't you please find it in your heart to show this great guy what a joy it is for a kitty to have a home to call his own? Hi, my name is Jimmy and, like Sassy, if you come to the shelter to pick out a cat, you're likely to meet me in the parking lot before you ever go in! I'm always ready to meet the newest arrival by coming out to get some petting! I've been known more than once to literally LEAP INTO THE ARMS of a friendly visitor to make sure I get the attention I so deserve! My coat is so pretty with its midnight-black and snowy-white, and I'm so clean I almost sparkle! We all play to our strengths around here, 'cause there are so many great cats and kittens needing homes that competition for loving homes is heavy! Won't you come give your heart to me or one of my friends, and take us home with you? Call 882-4080 for information about the many beautiful cats up for adoption.

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, altered

http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/IN91.869923.jpg

Ariel - Update
Cat
Tuxedo Mix

Size: Small
Sex: Female
I.D:

Notes: Beautiful Ariel has been waiting for a home for over a year! Won't you please find it in your heart to show this sweet girl what a joy it is for a kitty to have a home to call her own? I'm Ariel, and I'm one of over 150 beautiful cats and kittens here at the shelter looking for a home. You will love my long delicate white whiskers and my soft jet-black and snow-white coat, as well as my gentle disposition. Won't you come by soon to meet me and my kitty friends? I guarantee the only problem you will have is figuring out which pretty kitty to take home and make your own! We will be waiting for you with paws crossed and purr-motors warming up! Call 882-4080 for directions to the shelter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-23-2003, 12:17 PM
Oooh!!! I want them .... If only I hadn't two gorgeous cats already ....

mugsy
02-23-2003, 12:22 PM
Lut, Rosie has a lot of cats if you want to see them all her web address is

www.ssasi.org

jenluckenbach
02-23-2003, 12:49 PM
I am about to go to that web site. I know I will be sorry. I "fear" #14 is on its way!
I want Jimmy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BastetsMum
02-24-2003, 01:02 AM
WAAAAAAAH! I want Ariel!

Pity I live in Australia!

neko1
02-24-2003, 05:21 AM
Gorgeous kitties! I hope they find homes soon:)

Barbara
02-24-2003, 05:38 AM
I want them too!
I think this is why I am attending an US cat website -if it was a German one I would have a dozen:D :D

jenluckenbach
02-24-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
I want them too!
I think this is why I am attending an US cat website -if it was a German one I would have a dozen:D :D
:D :D :D
"chicken" or should I say "'fraidy cat"?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-24-2003, 11:37 AM
Wow, look at those knee socks on Jimmy! And Ariel looks like the sweetest little girl. I love her black and white nose - she is just the cutest! I can't believe these two have been waiting for over a year to find furever homes - especially with Jimmy being so friendly and practically throwing himself at people!

I sure wish I could have either one....or both! :)