PDA

View Full Version : Rest in Peace Graemer....my heart is broken

sasvermont
02-22-2003, 05:34 PM
The Vet called and they lost him.

I am devasted. What can I say.

I will fill you in on the why's when I find out more and they do an autopsy. He had quite an infection and the Vet wants to make sure there is no health hazard surrounding these events. ....

Oh my gosh.

I will be fine, but this one is a big, big set back for me.

ChrisH
02-22-2003, 05:44 PM
Oh, no,:( :( SallyAnne I am so sorry. This is heartbreaking beyond words. :( Reaching out with love and hugs across the miles.
chris

Christiansmommy
02-22-2003, 05:45 PM
Sallyanne, I am so sorry that you are going thru this again. I just don't know what to say...I didnt even know Graemer personally, and this is hitting me just as hard as when Gabe passed on. Like I said in your email, Gabe has greeted Grammy at the gates of Rainbow Bridge and he will look after him...hope that can be of some sort of comfort for you :( We will miss you Grammy Crackers. Big (((((HUGS))))) to you, Sallyanne.

Robyn

Pam
02-22-2003, 05:51 PM
Sallyanne I am numb. I am having a hard time absorbing this. My heart is with you right now and you are in my prayers. This is just unimaginable that you have lost your precious Graemer. He was a very special kitty even to those of us who only knew him through pictures. His antics made us smile and he touched me in particular when you e-mailed those early photos of him welcoming Gabe into your home. He was indeed a sweetheart and probably the only fur friend that Gabe ever had! Now it is Gabe's turn to do the welcoming at the Bridge. (((((hugs))))) to you, special friend. :( :(

Sudilar
02-22-2003, 05:56 PM
Oh my goodness, SallyAnne!! {HUGS} This is devastating! Words cannot convey my great sorrow in your loss. Gabe and Graemer are smiling down on you now. Oh I am so sorry.

Cinder & Smoke
02-22-2003, 05:59 PM
Dear God,

Please be with and comfort Sallyanne in her time of grief.

Sallyanne ~

Words aren't enough right now.
Please know that we're all Praying for you, Gabe, and now Graemer...

Safe Trip to the Rainbow Bridge, Dear Graemer...
and give Gabe a {{{Hug}}} when you arrive.

Rest In Peace, Dear Graemer...

:(

/s/ Phred

Nomilynn
02-22-2003, 06:02 PM
I am in total shock. I'm so sorry :( :(

Karen
02-22-2003, 06:03 PM
Words cannot express the sorrow we feel
At times when greif hits so hard, so fast.
We hold you close, across the miles,
We'd dry your tears, and promise you smiles,
Your heart must feel empty now
Painfully so
We pray for you, for comfort and sleep
And hope for a better tomorrow.

lailamara
02-22-2003, 06:06 PM
I'm so very sorry and can only add my tears to yours.

Rachel
02-22-2003, 06:16 PM
Of course I am just devastated as I read what has transpired today. The enormity of what Gabe had gone through has not even been absorbed and now dear, sweet Graemer was taken by this dastardly bug. This is more than one Mom should ever be expected to endure. Sallyann, I am so, so sorry. Whatever words of comfort I try to find for you just don't seem sufficient. Tonight only tears seem appropriate. I shall light candles tonight for Graemer, for Gabe, for all the recently and not so recently departed.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-22-2003, 06:19 PM
I can't even begin to tell you how broken hearted I am for you right now. Graemer and Gabe are together and in no pain now. You will all be together again some day. No one could have done more for them than you did.
(((HUGS)))

zippy-kat
02-22-2003, 06:20 PM
Oh my! How absolutely heartbreaking!!!

Sallyanne, my heart, prayers, and tears are with you now.

Graemer, as you find peace and healing with fur-buddy Gabe, remember to thank God for a momma so strong, so sweet, and so brave of heart.

{{Sallyanne}}

joycenalex
02-22-2003, 06:26 PM
sally anne, i am so sorry for your loss. {{sallyanne}}

gini
02-22-2003, 06:30 PM
Too many hearts broken recently. This is so difficult to accept.
My heart goes out to you as I know all too well the horrible pain of loss of a very special and well loved pet.

Maybe Graemer and Gabe can go look up Phred's Momma, I bet she would have some treats in her pocket and a good scritch ready for their ears.

Sallyanne, I am so very sorry.

lizbud
02-22-2003, 06:50 PM
SAS,

There are no words to express how sad I feel at this
heartbreaking news of Graemer's passing.You & Miley
have my heartfelt sympathy.Rest in peace Graemer.:( :(

Freckles
02-22-2003, 07:05 PM
SallyAnne, my eyes could not believe what I was reading in this thread title.
I am so sorry for the loss of Graemer, especially so close to Gabe. Time will heal.

also special loving thoughts to Miley.

marysmerrycats
02-22-2003, 07:10 PM
oh no, this is such a huge shock! what happend? did I miss a thread?

I am so sorry for your loss, to have this happen again is just , terrible!

Cataholic
02-22-2003, 07:23 PM
Words cannot express my feelings right now. I am so sorry to hear about Grammy crackers. Just know that you and Grammy and Gabe will be in my prayers tonight, and for the time to come.

{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Johanna

tatsxxx11
02-22-2003, 07:29 PM
Dear Sallyanne, I am numb and speechless and devastated. Words cannot express my sorrow adequately and my eyes are filled with tears. The depth of your loss is unphathomable. We are all there with in you in sorrow and in tears. Graemer, with his beautiful face, his generous and kind spirit, captured all of our hearts. I will never forget how lovingly his welcomed Gabe into his home and his heart. My love and prayers are with you and Milley. Many hearts are broken this sad night. Rest easy now, sweet Graemer. I know that Gabe is welcoming his beloved furfriend and they are both sending down their love to comfort their most loving and brave Mommy. Love, Sandra

neko1
02-22-2003, 07:46 PM
Omg I am devastated! I am still in such shock that this has happened. I am so sorry:( This is truely horrible.

Rest in Peace dear Graemer, there are so many people who love you.

catlady1945
02-22-2003, 07:51 PM
We are so sorry for your loss. How sad that this happened so soon after poor Gabe. RIP dear kitties.

Steffi N
02-22-2003, 08:08 PM
I have been browsing for a while and am sad that the Pet Talk community has lost some wonderful kitties. I have enjoyed the pictures of Graemer and Gabriel and reading about their antics. My deepest sympathy to you.

krazyaboutkatz
02-22-2003, 08:12 PM
Sallyanne, I've just heard the terrible news and I'm still in shock. Words can't express what I'm feeling right now. I'm just completely devastated as I'm sure you are too. :( I feel like I've also just lost another cat. My thoughts and prayers are with you and sweet little Miley girl. May you rest in peace sweet Graemer. Now you and Gabe can both play together again at Rainbow Bridge. {{HUGS}}}

Vermontcat
02-22-2003, 08:22 PM
SAS, I too am shocked at the news about Graemer! I hope that Miley is doing ok and that she won't get sick too. Samantha and I are sending hugs to you and Miley. I hope that little pup visiting you will help keep you both company tonight. I know the weather this weekend hasn't been great but please let me know if there is anything I can do, I am not too far away from you.:(

jenluckenbach
02-22-2003, 08:47 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
too many tears to express my sorrow.

luckies4me
02-22-2003, 09:14 PM
OMG! I cannot believe this! I am in total shock!

I am so very very sorry for your loss. :( You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

TheAntiPam
02-22-2003, 10:14 PM
Graemer, are you waiting for your loving family balanced up on the top edge of the Pearly Gates? You touched many hearts here, Graemmy - we'll miss your special kitty self.

SAS, I'm so sorry for your double loss - Bless you for the love and care you give your fur family.

boscibo
02-22-2003, 11:24 PM
I'm so sorry, SAS. I don't even know what to say, this month has been horrible for you. :(

My condolences.

shais_mom
02-22-2003, 11:30 PM
Sallyanne, you have my prayers, tears and thoughts. My utmost sympathy. What a heartbreaking thing.
Godspeed to the bridge, Graemer.

Miss Meow
02-23-2003, 12:11 AM
Oh no, I can't believe this. I'm so sorry Sallyanne, what a dreadful loss for you again. We are thinking of you. {{{hugs}}}

wolf_Q
02-23-2003, 01:18 AM
I am so shocked.......I couldn't even believe the thread title.

Sorry to hear about Graemer, and so close to the passing of Gabe. I cannot even *imagine* how hard this is for you.

At least Gabe will not be lonely for his dear buddy at the bridge.

{{Hugs to you and Miley}}

LoudLou
02-23-2003, 02:09 AM
Sallyanne, I am so saddend I am speechless. It seems as there are no words to convey what I feel. My prayers are with you and Miley. http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons/60.gif

lynnestankard
02-23-2003, 05:02 AM
Sallyanne I'm totally devastated - this is terrible. The tears are flowing here again and I feel so sad for you {{{{Hugs}}}} across the miles and RIP at RB dear Graemer - a much loved and missed furboy.

Special nose kissies to Miley xxx

Lynne

02-23-2003, 05:03 AM
OMG , I am in total shock here ... Tears running down my face :( :(
Oh Sally-Anne , this is such devastating news ; it must be almost unbearable for you , and so soon after poor Gabe ...:( ! I would try to comfort myself with the idea that Graemer knew that Gabe needed him more at the RB . There , they are together again , and they can keep each other company !
It is so hard for you now ...! I hope that Graemer hasn't been suffering to much ..!
Rest in peace sweetheart!!!

anna_66
02-23-2003, 07:03 AM
I cannot even imagaine how you are feeling right now, losing Graemer so soon after Gabe.
I know there is nothing I can say to make the pain less, but just know we are all here for you in your time of sorrow.

All our love {{{{HUGS}}}}
Anna, Angus, Roxey & Huney

R.I.P. Sweet Graemer

Pam
02-23-2003, 07:08 AM
Just checking in again this morning Sallyanne to let you know you are in my thoughts. I hope you got some sleep last night.

sasvermont
02-23-2003, 07:28 AM
I had a good night's sleep and spent the night playing referee since Miley and the loaned to me doggie don't want to share me! It was a pleasant distraction for sure.

It still has not dawned on me that I will never see Grammy Crackers again.

I will bury Gabe and Graemer together and then plant something over their grave. Maybe a pussy willow shrub.

I have a close friend who is dealing with mouth cancer treatments right now and her struggle is keeping "it all" in persepective for me.

I truly appreciate all the kind and tender words you have all written and expressed. You guys are just so wonderful.

Once all this mess falls into a place where I can think through the issues, I will try to think about getting another kitty for Miley.... I don't even know right now, if Miley is in danger or not. I should know shortly. Regardless, I am going to have the vet sedate Miley and take an xray of her lungs and chest, just to be sure.

Thanks again everyone. Your support and expressions of caring are so very important at times like this. You are all just the greatest.

Love to all,
SAS and Miley-girl

Randi
02-23-2003, 07:51 AM
Sas, I can hardly believe this. :( I'm so very sorry you have lost Graemer too! :( No one would have thought it could get any worse.

I hope it will be a comfort to you that Graemer didn't suffer for long, and I hope that Gabe and Graemer will find each other at the RB. You're in my thoughts.

Rest in Peace, Graemer!

Hugs to you Sas and nosekisses to Miley!

Former User
02-23-2003, 07:59 AM
my godness, this is so sad :( we're sorry for your enormous loss Sallyanne.
Rest In Peace Graemer. You'll be missed dearly.

Niina & Patrick

Barbara
02-23-2003, 08:10 AM
Sallyanne I have been thinking of Graemer so often this night and was reluctant to go to the computer this morning...
It's hard to believe that such a playful and tender little soul is no longer with us.
I am so sorry.

rosethecopycat
02-23-2003, 08:56 AM
I have no words.:(

How can this tiny soul have an effect on so many people so many miles away.

He was truly a special boy and my favorite boy.

I'm greiving with you, Sallyanne.

tears falling.

Godspeed to the Bridge, sweet, sweet Grammy Crackers. Your Gabe needs you.

Edwina's Secretary
02-23-2003, 12:24 PM
There are no other words, Sally Anne. I grieve for your loss.

Jessica12345
02-23-2003, 05:00 PM
:( :( :( im so sorry! there isnt to many words to express what i am feeling right now, but im crying my heart out just reading this thread. im teribly sorry for both your losses:( but im sure they are happily playing together on the RB. Im so sorry.

R.I.P. Graemer

and many many hugs to you, Sallyanne

NoahsMommy
02-23-2003, 09:13 PM
Oh my goodness, Sallyanne. :( I'm so very sorry about sweet Graemer. :(

You and Miley will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care,
Kelly & the furkids

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

BastetsMum
02-24-2003, 12:54 AM
Oh my gods!

I didn't even know Gabe and now Graemer were sick! I missed the thread!

I am so sorry for your loss.

My heart sends you lots of love ...

Bastet and her mum ...

HayleyRosie
02-24-2003, 07:17 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will be thinking of you.

smokey the elder
02-24-2003, 08:31 AM
I wasn't on yesterday and I logged on this morning and couldn't believe this! Poor Sallyanne, losing two precious furbabies in such a short time!:( Miley is probably grieving for her best buddy Grammy Crackers too, so give her an extra hug for me.

I'm so sorry...
Alice

moosmom
02-24-2003, 08:58 AM
SAS,

I am so, SO sorry for the loss of Graemer. Losing two precious furbabies in such a short time is devastating. I wish I had some words to help ease your pain. Just know that I am here if you need to talk (I'll PM you with my phone number. I'm home all day so don't hesitate). (((((((((hugs)))))))))

Donna

slick
02-24-2003, 11:43 AM
Sooo sorry to hear the news. There is absolutely nothing I can say that will ease your pain but take comfort in knowing that Gabe and Graemer are now playing together in the RB and they await your arrival when you can all be together again!

Prayers are on their way!

luv

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-24-2003, 12:13 PM
I too am in total shock. Again I wasn't on all weekend and I come back to find another one of PT's favorites has been called home. :(

Graemer was such a special kitty. So friendly that even Gabe didn't intimidate him, and so adventurous that even ceiling tiles didn't hold him back from his explorations. I cannot comprehend that he is gone too and only Miley-girl is left.

SAS, I can't express my grief, but know that you, Miley, Grammy and Gabe are in my thoughts and prayers today.

Gabe, I know you're there welcoming Graemer to the RB. I'm happy for you, but I am so, so sad for SAS and Miley.

Rest in peace dear Grammy-Crackers. :(

ramanth
02-24-2003, 12:27 PM
Oh no... Oh SallyAnne. *hugs*

I cannot believe it.... no.... I'm so sorry. :( :( :(

RIP Graemer

wolflady
02-24-2003, 12:49 PM
I too am so so sorry for the loss of dear Graemer...and so soon after Gabe! It must be so hard! I'm positive that Graemer had a wonderful reception up at the Bridge by all of our dearly departed babies, and especially by Gabe. Now you have 2 guardian angels watching over you and Miley. All of us here at Pet Talk are here for you if you need us.

**hugs**
Karen

Russian Blue
02-24-2003, 12:59 PM
What an emotional time for you! It's so not fair and I'm in total shock.

catland
02-24-2003, 01:15 PM
I can not begin to imagine your sorrow. I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. Good bye sweek Grammy - go play with Gabe now, and if you see my Quincy - tell him I love him.

:( :( :(

2kitties
02-24-2003, 01:48 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I am just reading posts and getting to know all the kitties. It sounds as though yours are very loved and special. I am sure they are together at the bridge and will meet you again.

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-24-2003, 04:51 PM
OH I completelly missed this thread.
I am so sorry for your loss... my heart aches for you. I know words can't make it feel any better... so I am sending some hugs
{{{SallyAnne}}}

:( :( :( :(

koxka
02-24-2003, 06:48 PM
SAS, I'm in total shock! Loosing two loving kitties in such a short period of time in not fair. :(
I will always remember the picture of them two looking out of the window side by side. They are again together at the RB maybe looking at the stars , in pace forever.
Rest in pace Graemer and Gabe .

Hugs to you and Miley

Anna

AdoreMyDogs
02-24-2003, 10:36 PM
I am so shocked and completely devistated. Sallyanne, you have my deepest, most heart-felt sympothies. I also send my condolonces to dear little Miley who is feeling the pain as well, I am sure. What a God send that little dog is right now, to help you make it through this.

Sometimes life is just not fair. I know that it is absolutely horrendous to loose a beloved fur baby, but to loose two so soon to eath other is just unbearable. I wish this was not happening to you...regardless, I know that you have strength and bravery to make it through and to move past this. I don't know what to say. I am at a complete and total loss. I hope you and Miley are doing OK :( I am sobbing, once again. At least we know that Gabe and Graemer are together once again, in spirit. They were so close, and I know that Gabe gave Graemer the most beautiful welcome ever. They are together again, keeping each other warm and clean until the day when you will join together again.

:( I'd hug you if I could :( And Miley too :( I am so sorry.

popcornbird
02-25-2003, 01:22 AM
OMG! :(:(:( NO!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

I am at total shock for words! I had no clue that Graemer was ill also and I didn't see this thread until today! I am heartbroken! :( I can't even imagine what you're going through. :( The loss of two beloved pets, just days/weeks apart is unbearable to think about. :( I'm so very extremely sorry for your losses. :( Take care of yourself and your kitty. I pray that she will be alright. :(:(

Vio&Juni
02-25-2003, 01:49 AM
As someone said above, I can only add my tears to yours :(

emily_the_spoiled
02-25-2003, 07:22 AM
I am sure that there are no words that I can write that will even begin to express your sorrow. Please know that our hearts, tears and paws go out to you right now.

Cheryl, Emily, and Tanner

kimlovescats
02-26-2003, 10:39 PM
May God put his comforting arms around you during this difficult time! My heart breaks for you, Sas!:(

Logan
02-27-2003, 07:57 AM
I have been away since last Friday and didn't know a thing about this until this morning. I, like the others, don't even know what to say except that I hurt with you and for you, Sallyanne. Graemer was a special boy who captured the hearts of many, especially after her warmed up to Gabe so easily. I hope that one day when the grief subsides, you will enjoy remembering them together and healthy.

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Logan