PDA

View Full Version : showing off?

wolfsoul
02-22-2003, 04:35 PM
do u ever walk that extra half hour around the parking lot when u could just walk right through it, so u can show off ur dog? im constantly doing that lol...i was just at the petshop for an hour with timber heeheehee....she gets so much attention, i love it when ppl tell me how pretty she is!

rizzy
02-22-2003, 09:22 PM
Yes I showed her off alot when she was a puppy and i still do now I also love it when people give me compliments about her. wolfsoul put a pic of your dog if u can
I dont have a digital camera
or else i would
:D

wolfsoul
02-22-2003, 10:58 PM
ill try and get a digital camera asap....my mom says i shouldnt cuz she thinks that wanting to put up pics on the comp is stupid :mad: but i want to so pucha to her

neko1
02-23-2003, 08:02 AM
Since I can't walk my cats around, I always make sure to have tons of pictures of them to show off. Hey, what can I say, my Abyssinian and beautiful and should be shown off to everyone!!!

lovemyshiba
02-23-2003, 11:45 AM
Kito is such and attention grabber--he turns heads wherever we are--Shibas are pretty rare here, I only know of one other one in town, and I stopped my car dead in the middle of the street when I saw that one!!!!

02-23-2003, 12:22 PM
When I go for a walk with my cats on leash , I love to walk closer to people ; I LOVE to get reactions as "Oh , what pretty cats" !!!:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

primabella
02-27-2003, 03:36 PM
there are NO shelties around here so i LOVE taking mickey for walks. we get stopped at least twice. sometimes i don't like it cause then that means i have to speak french to them and my french isn't all that great :p, so i just end up sounding like an idiot. mickey just loves people and that's great too. they love it when he jumps up on them with his tail wagging. they keep saying "he's nice, he's nice" lol :D i talk abotu him a lot too, but i try to keep it under control ;)

tikeyas_mom
03-11-2003, 01:24 PM
I show off my Tikeya CONTANTLY lol

*LabLoverKEB*
03-22-2003, 10:14 PM
Yes, I show off my Sadie ALL THE TIME! LOL!:) ;)

gkristian
03-23-2003, 12:26 AM
When ever i take Foxy for a walk or take him to training there has to be some one that stops me to ask me his name and tell me how beautiful he is.

CathyBogart
03-23-2003, 03:08 PM
I don't usually show off Star, as she has been irritable since they switched her meds again. I worry that she'll snap at someone.....

However, I DO try to bring my herps everywhere with me!! I LOVE educating people about them, and showing off too!

Chibi_Star
04-18-2003, 10:13 PM
hehe i love showing Coco, Pif and Ozzy off. whenever i take Coco for a walk people will stop and say "What an adorable dog!" and Coco wiggles her little tail and sucks it up. ^-^ hehe Whenever ppl come over to our house i also have at least one of my cats on my lap and lately i've been able to show off the kittens hehe i love the reactions they get ^-^