PDA

View Full Version : Pictures (i hope this works)

rachael
02-22-2003, 12:03 PM
Ok, here are some pictures of Scamper. I really hope this works. If not i'll be sure to post some more.
Also, I would like to welcome my sister, Puppy, to pet talk.

ellensy
02-22-2003, 12:14 PM
hi, welcome to PT....... :)

errmmmm, i think u 4got bout the pix hehe :D

primabella
02-22-2003, 02:11 PM
welcome to PT :) do you need help? :D

rachael
02-22-2003, 03:07 PM
i guess the pictures didn't work. :( i'll try again later. sorry about that. :rolleyes: yes, primabella i do need help :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tatsxxx11
02-22-2003, 04:28 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Can't wait for the pics! (Thanks Primabella!)

micki76
02-22-2003, 05:09 PM
Hey Rachel, are your pictures on imagestation? If so, its actually very easy to post your pics, like anything else it's only easy when you know how! :D
If you use imagestation; go to your album and select the picture you want to post, if more than one pic is to be posted, I just open my browser again so I can go back and forth between here and there. Once the pic is selected, right click and look all the way down to properties and select that. A window will open;look for Address and under that (URL) Highlight ALL of that info to the right (make sure the last 3 letters are jpg) and copy. Come over to PT and start a new thread. Click IMG and a new box will open. Now, paste and click ok. Voila!!
Hope this helps!:)

rachael
02-23-2003, 03:13 PM
thanks for your help Micki, but i don't use imagestation. this is all so confusing!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

micki76
02-23-2003, 03:22 PM
What are you using? It should be the same process. Anyone else have any advice?

tatsxxx11
02-23-2003, 03:28 PM
If your pics are stored on your computer in a folder, you can post them as an attachment. Just click on reply here as usual and at the bottom of the screen where you are writing, you will see a box that says "Attach. file." Hit the browse button, select your file, hit the "open" button and it automatically be entered into your reply! Please try! We'd love to Scamper!!:D

Jessica12345
02-23-2003, 04:31 PM
sign up for imagestation! its free, and easy to use! if you want to here is the link:

www.imagestation.com

;)

welcome!:D :) :D ;)