PDA

View Full Version : Buddha

Ann
02-22-2003, 06:12 AM
Buddha, what a cuuuuuuuute smile you have! And I think your name fits you perfectly too, you look so hugable :)

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love :)

ChrisH
02-22-2003, 06:49 AM
Congrats on being Dog of the Day Buddha,you are so very cute:) and I just love that smile!:)

Chris

anna_66
02-22-2003, 07:23 AM
You have the cutest smile I've ever seen!
I'd love to rub your buddha belly :D
Hope you have a wonderful day sweetheart!

jopfef
02-22-2003, 09:36 AM
Whoo! What a big boy!!! :eek:

I'm going to send my friend the link to you, since she also has a Pug -- albeit, a very small one! ;) ;)

lizbud
02-22-2003, 11:22 AM
Hello Buddha,

What a "hunka" Handsome pup you are sweetie.:) I love
that beautiful happy smile & you sound like a perfect friend
to everyone you meet. Congratulations on being chosen as
our Special Saturday DOG OF THE DAY !!! Love Ya Baby.:)

weiwei_uk
02-22-2003, 11:24 AM
Buddha is indeed a very cute pug. ;)
Congratulation for being dog of the day!

missprissy
02-22-2003, 11:56 AM
What's up handsome NY (c?) Dawg! You totally rawk Buddha! Look at that face! Your furparents sure do love you and we can all see why! Go Buddha!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
02-22-2003, 04:12 PM
Greetings, Buddha! What a precious puglet you are!!:D How I love those strong, muscular little Pug bodies!:D You pack so much love power into a little furry package! Of course, being a "king size" pugster, all the more to love!:) Congratulations to you Buddha! Have your Mommy give you a great big Buddha belly rub for me! Yay, Buddha! You're the Dog of the Day! What a cutie pie!!:D

wolfsoul
02-22-2003, 05:15 PM
what a sweetie! u have such a cute face! congrats on being dotd!

huskylab
02-22-2003, 09:00 PM
Buddah baby you are just adorable. I can tell you have a winning personality, and I'll bet your snoring is even cute. I smile when I hear my dog snore, its precious. You just keep being you Buddah, its absolutely perfect!!!!:)

Pam
02-23-2003, 06:45 AM
Buddha I am sorry I missed congratulating you yesterday on your big day! You are the embodiment of what a super duper Puggily should be - fun, fun and more fun! It sounds like you bring so much joy to your humans, and I know they love you lots too because they have nominated you for the supreme high honor of Dog of the Day and you have run off with the prize! Even though your big day was yesterday I know you are Dog of the Day every day in your house. Reign on Buddha, a very special puggily if ever there was one!

harleychicken
02-24-2003, 12:54 PM
Aww, Buddha Boy, what a cute pup you are! Sounds like you are enjoying life to the hilt! May your days be merry and long lived!