PDA

View Full Version : Angora dwarf yay !!

tikeyas_mom
02-21-2003, 07:05 PM
Yay, I got my rabbit her name is Honey .. She is white and has a black ubove her nose like a hymalayan (spelling) She has pink eyes and she is a dwarf anggora .. I take pics later . I got her from the spca today for $10.00 :) She is l;iving in a dog kennel right now I let he run around my room and rome free.. She is litter trained so thats good.. :) I am just soo happy I got her .. :D the only bad thing is she has lotsa mats me and my mom cut most of them out today and now shes almost bald :( oh well itll grow back :) .. YAY I got a bunny :D :cool:

RockyRoad
02-21-2003, 07:27 PM
Congrats on the new bunny!! Can't wait to see pics! How'd you convince your dad? Well glad you got Honey! :D

Jessica12345
02-21-2003, 07:36 PM
YAY!!!!!!! honey sounds cute! got pics?:D lol

congrats on your new bun bun!:)

jenluckenbach
02-21-2003, 08:11 PM
congratualtions on Honey bunny. I am glad she came from the SPCA.

I know that you did not ask for advice, but I can't help myself. I want you to be very careful when you comb or clip Honey's mats. Bunny skin is extremely thin and rips very easily (I am a professional groomer and have had the unfortunate experience of seeing this happen). Once she is mat free your best defence is prevention of new mats.

Have lots of fun with her.:)

tikeyas_mom
02-21-2003, 09:23 PM
hi guys.. Ya me and my mom desided to talk to my dad.. He finally said yes :) I will be asking for advise .. I have asked alot of things allready:) .. she hopps around my room happy as can be :) I love her :D shes my honey bunny
Ill get pics soon when she gets more used to her surrounding s ok :)