PDA

View Full Version : Update on Roxy and Rebel.

Violet
06-28-2001, 07:08 AM
Sorry that I haven't been to the site in awhile. Just wanted to let everyone know that Roxy and Rebel are doing great. Roxy is so fat she looks like a big watermelon! :D I'll be happy when she has those puppies. I'm still looking for a doggie sitter. Tward the end of July we're going on vacation and Roxy will be due for her pups. I can't take her on vacation with me, because if she has her pups then I'll be carting 10 puppies back with me and that won't be any fun. :eek: Well wish me luck in finding a doggie sitter! I'll keep you posted.

Rottie
06-28-2001, 12:19 PM
That's great that Roxy and Rebel are doing fine. Be sure to let us know when Roxy has her pups!!! :)

*LabLoverKEB*
06-28-2001, 04:56 PM
I'm so happy to hear that everything is going ok now!!!!!! :) :) Be sure to let us know when Roxy has her pups! (And, if you can, post a pic of the new pups when they're born!)

tatsxxx11
06-28-2001, 09:39 PM
We were starting to worry! But happy that things are going well. Can't wait to hear the good news that Roxy had a litter of happy, healthy pups! Make sure to keep us informed! And lots of love and kisses to Rebel and Roxy! Being a mom is hard work! :)

Daisy's Mom
06-29-2001, 12:46 AM
I am so glad everything is alright! I can't wait for the puppies to be born, and hopefully for the pictures you will be taking? :)