PDA

View Full Version : Yuck for computer problems >_<

Ann
02-21-2003, 08:12 AM
I dunno if anyone's noticed, but I haven't been at Pet Talk for roughly a week or so on. The reason being problems with my computer. I'm not going to bore you all with details but it ended up costing me over 1200 kr to fix it (roughly 120 dollars) >_< And since my computer also was totally reformatted I have to re-install every program and re-do tooooooooons of stuff.

I've mainly been reading this week without my computer but I've also went to Germany (there's no better country when it comes to shopping, they have everything for a good price) and Denmark (for the Feb 15th demonstrations). So it hasn't been such a bad week after all even though I've missed my dear comp!

Tomorrow is my birthday >_< I hate it; I feel so old!

Well, just wanted to let you all know why I haven't been around and why I might not come so much the next few days (I have to arrange alot for my bday tomorrow, mess with my computer and study for school next week).

anna_66
02-21-2003, 09:06 AM
Well of course we've missed you Ann:)

Sorry to hear about your computer, but it sounds as if you had a wonderful time shopping in Germany! I'd take shopping in Germany over my computer just about any ol' day:p I LOVE to shop!

And let me be the first to say HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/hapbirt.gif
May all your birthday wishes come true!

Logan
02-21-2003, 09:18 AM
I'm wishing you a Happy Birthday, a day early, Ann, because I won't be here tomorrow. Hope along with all your birthday wishes, your computer will behave from now on too!

Hugs to Tina, please, from me!!! :D

AmylovesMisty
02-21-2003, 10:28 AM
Happy Birthday Ann!!I'm sorry to hear that you had computer troubles!!

02-21-2003, 10:36 AM
Hey , I din't notice it was your birthday!!

So , HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN !!! http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/animate/a_snowcat2.gif

Edwina's Secretary
02-21-2003, 10:40 AM
You know I always worry when you are not around Ann!

At least a birthday is a FUN reason for it .....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY, MANY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-21-2003, 10:50 AM
Sorry about your computer problems - I know how awful that is - yuck is right!

But I just wanted to say
Happy Birthday!!

I know it's a day early, but I won't be here tomorrow either, and I just wanted to say I hope you have a great day!

Albea
02-21-2003, 12:51 PM
http://www.actioncat.com/platinum/images/pl-dogmail.gif MANY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES FROM CARINA AND ALICIA.

Nomilynn
02-21-2003, 01:01 PM
Happy Birthday! I hope you get your comp back the way you like it! :)

Jessica12345
02-21-2003, 02:45 PM
Happy birthday ann! Hope your birthday is filled with fun, presents, and PETS!!! :D :D

Miss Meow
02-21-2003, 05:55 PM
Happy birthday Ann! Hope you wake up to a happy day, filled with treats :D

slleipnir
02-21-2003, 05:58 PM
Happy bday Ann, hope you have a great day :D

popcornbird
02-21-2003, 06:02 PM
Ann, I was wondering where you were! We've missed you! You went all the way to Denmark for the demonstrations? Wow! How far is Denmark from your place?

neko1
02-21-2003, 06:02 PM
Happy birthday! Sorry it's a day early, but I too, will not be here tomorrow.

Karen
02-21-2003, 06:08 PM
Happy Birthday Ann!

(That was my attempt at Swedish Flag colors!)

Hope your computer is feeling better, too!

jenluckenbach
02-21-2003, 08:23 PM
Happy Birthday !!And don't forget to pick up a few great birthday presents while shopping :D

Ann
02-22-2003, 03:06 AM
Thanks everyone!!!! :D You guys are just too sweet!

Popcornbird, Denmark isn't very far from here actually, it takes roughly an hour to drive there. Now, there's the bridge connecting Sweden to Denmark so you don't have to take the ferry the last bit either. I have a fear of both ferries and bridges though; they both seem so unsafe >_<