PDA

View Full Version : hello angel....again

purrfectpawsaz
10-10-2001, 10:03 PM
hi angel,
i believe the doggie park is on hayden and mcdonald. also in there is a miniature golf course. we def have to meet there and I would like it if it were just lulu and i because to try and take care of both by myself is just too difficult so i will try to work it out with my husband so he can babysit (hee hee hee)
yes, i will wait to hear back from you on the info on this mutt show. i am excited about it and it sounds like a blast. it's exactly what i need right now after all the hard work of moving and getting our new apartment in order. we have alot of big dogs in our complex, so maybe lulu will behave and she can have some friends to bark with.
ok , talk with you soon.
carla

10-11-2001, 02:29 PM
First of all, congrats on finding an apartment that even allows dogs... let alone big dogs!

Secondly, I have a message into the AAWL and am waiting for a call back regarding the Mutt Show.

Thirdly, I will try to find that park and bring Maddie there... or one of the other two. Maddie is the one that needs the release of energy more though! I wish I could handle all 3 at once! But NO WAY WOULD THAT EVER EVER EVER WORK!

E-mail me and let me know when you will be there again and what time. I might even go check it out tonight with one of the girls :)

10-11-2001, 03:10 PM
Okay - I have all the info! Let me know how to reach you so I can pass it on to you! GUESS WHAT! IT IS FREE TO SET UP A BOOTH! I didn't realize that... I thought there would be some sort of entrance fee.

purrfectpawsaz
10-13-2001, 09:03 PM
OMG That's great about it being FREE and I really don't mind the entrance fee. They probably would like a donation, right...which is fine with me.
I will contact you by email with my phone number, ok. Thanks a bunch and I did call someone today about being a vendor and I think that her name was Rachel, I left a message for her. The only thing is that I need electricity but even if I couldn't get elec I could still set up and take orders and mail them out.
talk with you soon.
Carla