PDA

View Full Version : My poor Tiki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica12345
02-20-2003, 09:09 AM
I was sitting on the on the computer as usual, and all of the sudden.... i heard my birdy tiki start screaming! i ran into the kitchen to find her wings tangled up in her "shreders toy"! (the shreders toy is a long curly rope) it was caught around her wings and she was dangleing from her cage!:eek: :eek: i quickly grabbed her and held her upright while i untangled her. the second she was free she flew up to the perch on the celing.

She made me so scared! when i got her back down she was fine, just a little scared. my poor tiki! i dont think ill be getting anymore shreaders.:eek: :( :( :eek:

lovemyshiba
02-20-2003, 09:24 AM
Poor Tiki!!!!
It's a good thing you were home to save her!!
Glad to hear she's ok

RockyRoad
02-20-2003, 09:57 AM
Oh no!! Glad Tiki is okay, and that, as lovemyshiba said, you were home to save her. :)

Jessica12345
02-20-2003, 10:57 AM
me2! i dont wanna think about what would have happened if i wasnt there:eek:

popcornbird
02-20-2003, 12:38 PM
:eek::eek::eek: PHEW! Glad you were there! That's why I don't buy my birds those kinds of toys! They can be dangerous! Please remove that toy from her cage and make sure all the other toys she has are safe! Glad Tiki is alright!

Jessica12345
02-20-2003, 02:32 PM
popcornbird: dont worry! ive deffinately taken them off!

ffjkdlsssssssre

sry...... tiki is walkin on the keybord :rolleyes:

be careful all you birdy owners! or any animal owner! make sure your pets toys are safe!!!!!!!!!!!!