PDA

View Full Version : Guess What!!

Rottieluver45
02-19-2003, 01:07 PM
I`m in school right now. I`m in my computer literature class and just popped in to say hi! So Hi! How`s everyone doing? I guess I`d better go now,I dunno if I`m suppose to be on now so bye!

02-19-2003, 01:22 PM
Hi to you too !!!
Be careful not to be caught posting on PT ...;) ;) . If that happens , just tell them that "PT" is short for" comPuTer" :D
He he :p :p

mugsy
02-19-2003, 01:23 PM
I'm guessing that the answer to your question is NO!! lol Don't get in trouble.

popcornbird
02-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Don't you have vacation? :confused: We currently have the whole week off here!

Aspen and Misty
02-19-2003, 02:49 PM
I do that, in computer, but when I sign on all the boys are like hey ashley how is pet talk and they yell it so everyone is like omg your on a web site, doesn't stop me though! LOL :D Ahh but I'm home sick right now, I can get on when ever I want, so nice.

Ash

slleipnir
02-19-2003, 02:52 PM
PC, I think only some ppl have it now. My bro in uni has his now, but mines not until March

popcornbird
02-19-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
PC, I think only some ppl have it now. My bro in uni has his now, but mines not until March

This is our "end of winter" break. We get another week off in March, and I think another in the end of April.................I think the April one is a 4 days weekend though, not the whole week.

AmylovesMisty
02-19-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird

Me too!

RockyRoad
02-19-2003, 04:15 PM
I went on Pet Talk once at school, but my friend yelled at me and said "You're so obsessed with that site!", which of course attracted my teacher to see what was going on, so I had to click out of it before he saw. ;)

Rottieluver45
02-19-2003, 07:18 PM

No mine is in March:( ,Unfortunatly!

HoRsELUvR
02-20-2003, 08:46 AM
i hardly ever go online at school and if i went on this site, the teachers might get suspicious if they don't recognize it.:)

Jessica12345
02-20-2003, 10:06 AM
lol:D

i would get in LOTS of trouble. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i have vaca this week too! at least you will be able to brag to us when YOUR week comes!:p :p :p

Rottieluver45
02-20-2003, 12:59 PM
I`m in school again. I won`t get in trouble b/c I asked her if I could and she says it`s fine as long as I don`t do anything bad! Me,Do any thing bad?Yeah right! Jessica,youre bird is so cute! I haven`t seen him/her! I can`t wait until MY computer(at home) is fixed I can come on alot more! I really miss pet Talk!

popcornbird
02-20-2003, 01:02 PM
Hey Rottie! Where's your mom? Haven't seen her posts in AGES!

Rottieluver45
02-20-2003, 01:07 PM
Hey Rottie! Where's your mom? Haven't seen her posts in AGES!

I duuno! I always tell her to go on there(when I`m at home)But she never does! She says in a minute and like 5 days later I can get on but she never does. She does go to an other board(it`s alllll ablout Star Trek Stuff,I think) there and is an Admin and she does alot there so I guess she goes there all the time. Every time I walk into the room where my mom is she Always has that screen up. Either that or she`s writting e-mails. I`ll make her come on here!!!

popcornbird
02-20-2003, 01:08 PM
LOL! Well tell her, the PT'ers are missing her!

Rottieluver45
02-20-2003, 01:10 PM
Don`t worry I`ll make sure to tell her! Well class is ending I`ve got to leave you all now,It was fun to be on again Ill talk to you guys probly tonight or tomorrow,Bu bye!