PDA

View Full Version : Little Kim has a student

jenluckenbach
02-18-2003, 06:27 PM
If you have seen how my cat Kim "begs" You know how irresitable she is. Well, I cannot say no to her and she always gets some tasty treat. Well, Biddy White Whiskers has been watching her and has taken up his verson of the "begging" stance. Figures if it works for her it should work for him ( and it does :))

(I was just dying to tell you, sorry I did not wait for pictures. But they will be coming as soon as we can get them.)

boscibo
02-18-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach

(....sorry I did not wait for pictures. But they will be coming as soon as we can get them.)

How can you tease us like that?! We MUST HAVE PICTURES! SOON! ;) :D ;)

marysmerrycats
02-18-2003, 07:41 PM
I've been there,lol. Louise taught Charlie how to whine, and beg for canned food, or when they decide it's time for me to be up and awake to play with them!:eek:

krazyaboutkatz
02-19-2003, 12:05 AM
It's so funny how cats learn from each other. I can't wait to see the pictures. :)

Nomilynn
02-19-2003, 02:14 AM
aww I was hoping for pictures too! ;)

Sounds very cute! :)

Former User
02-19-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by marysmerrycats
I've been there,lol. Louise taught Charlie how to whine, and beg for canned food

:D with us Casper is the one who whines and Kitty is mimicing it :rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-19-2003, 09:32 AM
I remember how adorable Kim is when she's begging, so I can't wait to see Biddy's version. Do they do it at the same time? There is just no way I would be able to refuse either one of them! :D

catmandu
02-19-2003, 09:38 AM
The lost cats dont beg , they are very nonchalent about thier treats , excpt of course for Juke Joint Joseph , who MEEEEEOWS until he gets his Whiska Temptations ! MEEEEEEEEEEOW!

Vio&Juni
02-19-2003, 10:02 AM
I WAS ABSOLUTELY SURE ONE OF THEM WILL LEARN IT FROM SWEET KIMMY!
I want pictures!!!!

02-19-2003, 10:10 AM
Little Kimmy is growing up too the , hey!!
Inka is also a master in "begging" ...:rolleyes:

http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/animate/tailswish.gif

Cataholic
02-19-2003, 11:02 AM
I thought Little Kim would be hard to resist, but, Biddy White Whiskers? Forget it! I wouldn't stand a chance. I can't wait for pictures.