View Full Version : Joe Millionaire

luckies4me
02-17-2003, 09:52 PM
Yes I watch these shows....mostly because I think they are just so halrious! Anyone else watch it?

I don't know what the big thing could be tonight, except that the blond girl is pregnant, or the girls are really millionaires, or that he has a twin. :confused: That's all it could be right?

Perhaps a kid! But the first I really think is that the girls are millionaires or that the one girl is pregnant!:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :p

COCatMama
02-17-2003, 09:54 PM
WHAT?!????????????!!!! I didn't watch it
WHAT HAPPENED?!? he got her pregnant?!?!! NO WAY!! ROFL!! better than a soap opera!! DETAILS GIRL, GIMME DETAILS!!

NoahsMommy
02-17-2003, 09:58 PM
It'll be on in 4 minutes! Yay!!!!

The rumors here:
*that they filmed two other shows just like this at the same time with 2 other "Joe's" and 40 other girls.
*that the girl he picks, doesn't want him because of his lie.

I hope its the second one...he's kind of an idoit....

Karen
02-17-2003, 10:08 PM
No mention of pregnancy ...

Crikit
02-17-2003, 10:10 PM
I'm watching it right now...the girls that got voted off are being very amusing. They aren't pulling any punches when talking about him.

COCatMama
02-17-2003, 10:10 PM
i'm watching it, this guy looks like a real creep, wouldn't matter to me if he had all of bill gates' money (well maybe that much would make the difference heh heh) but I don't think he's anything special, blech.

lovemyshiba
02-17-2003, 10:19 PM
I didn't watch---what happened??

NoahsMommy
02-17-2003, 10:30 PM
Who do you think he'll pick? No cheating for those that have already seen it... :)

My vote is on Sara....Zora is much too honest and wholesome for him.

COCatMama
02-17-2003, 11:30 PM
he chose Zora, gonna find out in a min if she disses him from lying to her

NoahsMommy
02-17-2003, 11:37 PM
He really surprised me! I honestly didn't think he actually saw what a great girl she was....I'm pleasantly surprised....wow.

Now....let's see what she says! ;)

COCatMama
02-17-2003, 11:39 PM
That sara chick is nasty, she smokes....YUCK!! I don't date smokers, nasty disgusting habit, blech.

NoahsMommy
02-17-2003, 11:43 PM
Did you just hear what she said/insinuated that her and "Joe" did together???? Ick!!! You'd have to have some interesting morals to "say" that on TV....

Yuck....

COCatMama
02-17-2003, 11:44 PM
lolol OMG ZORA is gonna diss him!! she's packing her stuff up!! HAHAH serves the lying $%$ right *snicker* good for her!
who was that broad talking to Sara? this is the first real ep I've watched :D

COCatMama
02-17-2003, 11:50 PM
whoa she showed, but sounds like he's about to be dissssssed HAHAHAHA SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT

aw crap, she didn't diss him afterall...sssssshhhhheeeesh some ppl.

Crikit
02-17-2003, 11:51 PM
ACK!!!!! SHE SHOWED!! Ooo big speach. She's not going to accept is she? She can't, she can't...Oh my she is...Zora accepted :eek: :eek: :eek: I can't believe she accepted, I really can't believe she accepted....mind reeling.

COCatMama
02-17-2003, 11:52 PM
oh #$%$ AN ENGAGEMENT RING!!! I AM GONNA PASS OUT OMGOMGOMG

NoahsMommy
02-17-2003, 11:52 PM
He's putting a ring on her....OK, so whats the "big surprise"? Not everyone could have thought like me (that it would be Sara)....we have 8 minutes left.... ;)

COCatMama
02-17-2003, 11:54 PM
whoa they got one million dollars!! how cool is that!! WOOHOO

Crikit
02-17-2003, 11:54 PM
Oh but he put it on the right hand...what's the butler going on about?

Magic? Magic? ACK wait DOUBLE ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hehehe actually Evans reaction is really funny...that's amusing..hehehe

NoahsMommy
02-17-2003, 11:55 PM
OH MY GOSH!!!! tHEY GET A MILLION DOLLARS??????

That's actually a cute secret....wow!!

COCatMama
02-17-2003, 11:55 PM
should have been 50 mil ;) hehehe

COCatMama
02-17-2003, 11:56 PM
dude, I hate her dress, it makes her look ffffaaaaaaaaaaatttttt

NoahsMommy
02-17-2003, 11:57 PM
I actually think they are cute....where did that come from?

Awwwwww! They do make a pretty cute couple....she'll need to train him, of course. ;)

COCatMama
02-17-2003, 11:59 PM
lol......

luckies4me
02-18-2003, 12:09 AM
I can't beleive you guys are ragging on them so bad. She DOES NOT look fat, nor is she. Yes they make a cute couple..I actually think he is a pretty nice guy and she is a nice gal. May they live happily ever after. :rolleyes:

NoahsMommy
02-18-2003, 01:03 AM
I think she's gorgeous...a natural beauty. I think she looks great in that color too, and she isn't fat. She is actually quite skinny, she just likes to cover herself up. There is NOTHING wrong with that.

I'm ragging on him...he's been an un-charismatic, typical guy throughout this whole thing... especially in contrast to other shows like this. I mean, come on, at least "ACT" the part...he can't even do that.

But, him picking Zora, redeamed him for me. :) That shows he has some common sense and isn't as self-centered as they've shown him to be...

anna_66
02-18-2003, 08:51 AM
I watched it every week, I never in my wildest dreams thought he would pick Zora, and if he did that she would ever accept since he lied to her.
I think she seems like a wonderful person & I really do hope they are happy together.

Jessica12345
02-18-2003, 08:58 AM
i liked zora in the begining cus she is the animal lover:D

COCatMama
02-18-2003, 09:02 AM
the *style* of the dress made her look about 20 lbs heavier than the jeans and whatever she was walking around in before. It was not a flattering dress is all I am saying. And I think the whole thing is pretty lame, to lie to someone like that for so long ? sheesh!! altho, the idea behind it is cool, to see if she likes him for him instead of his 'money'

Tanya&Fritz
02-18-2003, 09:08 AM
She's fat and ugly :eek: Who am I kidding, she's gorgeous and thin :D I'm just jealous :D

I hate his hair so much! Did you see his modelling pics? He looked so much better with his hair short (and his shirt off!!!) :D :D :D

He put the ring on the right finger as a promise ring, not an engagement ring yet.

neko1
02-18-2003, 09:12 AM
The butler said he's gonna make then millionaires but only gave them 1 million to split. So technically he would have to give them 2 million to split to be millionaires.....

Cataholic
02-18-2003, 11:26 AM
Everyone goes on and on about Evan 'lying'. He was acting out the script supplied by the producers. I don't think 'Evan' lied. I have a problem with the lack of intellect he has shown. One doesn't have to be rich to be eager to learn, try new things, act gracious, etc. When you listen to his friends, and they say, "what you see is what you get" they aren't kidding. For some reason, this show seems to support the idea that it is ok to be ignorant, have no class, no manners. One of his friends was going on about Even going into a 5 star restaurant and throwing aside the forks and knives and just shoving (that wasn't the exact word, but I forgot it) food into his mouth as that was some sort of behaviour to be proud of...eeks. Most people learn basic table manners at 6 years of age!!! When he went on and on about one of the women (maybe Sarah??) being so worldly and sophisticated about wine when she told the wine steward she wanted something, "red, not too dry, and fruity"...ok, way to narrow the field down! I don't mean everyone should know about wine...but, when he comes up with these statements, I am blown away by his sheer stupidity. He would have been much easier to take if he just kept his mouth SHUT!!! Oh, that is another thing...what was he doing, catching flies?? His mouth had that open posture one has when just being told he won a million dollars (but, he hadn't won any yet!). Let's see.......did I watch the whole show? You bet! I guess it couldn't have been that bad, huh?

Cataholic
02-18-2003, 11:28 AM
WAIT, I am not done!! I think both (most all of them) women were very beautiful...but, didn't anyone else think Zora was lacking in the "I have something to say" category? She was nice, but, I never heard her say anything about anything.....

neko1
02-18-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
WAIT, I am not done!! I think both (most all of them) women were very beautiful...but, didn't anyone else think Zora was lacking in the "I have something to say" category? She was nice, but, I never heard her say anything about anything.....

Yes!!! She was very hard to read considering she hardly ever said anything!

catland
02-18-2003, 12:26 PM
But they are a better couple than good ol' Darva and Rick.

OK - so after promising myself that I wouldn't watch, I tuned into the last 10 minutes - hey, I had to see the big surprise.

slleipnir
02-18-2003, 01:30 PM
So what happens? I never say that show. After he picks or whatever he says hes not really a millionaire??

RICHARD
02-18-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
When he went on and on about one of the women (maybe Sarah??) being so worldly and sophisticated about wine when she told the wine steward she wanted something, "red, not too dry, and fruity"...ok, way to narrow the field down

like what's the matter with just saying 'boone's farm'?

:eek:

catland
02-18-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

like what's the matter with just saying 'boone's farm'?

:eek:

hee-hee:cool:

or like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" - she could have asked for some of that fresh wine.;)

moosmom
02-18-2003, 06:19 PM
ROFLMAO!!! That was great RICHARD. I'm just glad the stupid program is over with.

Crikit
02-18-2003, 11:55 PM
but it's not over they have a episode after Boston Public next week (must watch Boston Public...not only is Joey McIntyre on the show but Tymra Gray is on as well...oh boy!!! Yes simple things amuse me.) it's the lets get the two of them back together show and see if they still like each other.

moosmom
02-19-2003, 05:40 PM
Get this everyone, there's another program on it's way. There was a preview from the very first bachelor show where the guy (don't remember his name) tells this girl, who went through all that crap just for an engagement ring, that he doesn't love her anyore. :eek: I sure as hell hope she keeps the ring. :D