PDA

View Full Version : What 2 name my bunny??

tikeyas_mom
02-17-2003, 09:30 PM
I dont know what to name my bunny?? help me pleaze.. I am getting him this week and I need a name.. (ps no disney names pleaze thanks) :D I was thinkging of Jasper .. But I dont know .. HELP!~!!!! http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/kao/msroom/m-hate.gif

02-18-2003, 05:34 AM
How does your bunny look like ??
Our bunny is "half" dwarf , brown , female , and her name is BILLIE !! here , that is male name :rolleyes: ... She has that name because we first thought she was a "he" :eek: ! But , I like the name BILLIE very much !!
Oh , I also love the name "Flopsy" !!

Daisylover
02-18-2003, 08:59 AM
It can be hard to name a bunny. What I do, if nothing comes to me right away, is watch the bunny for several days and see what "pops" into my head. Like a few days after I got him, Robbie just popped in to my head and the name really fits him.

Or I consider their background, which is sort of what I did with Noah...... His name really should have been Moses, but I liked Noah much better..........he was found abandoned in a large cardboard box by the side of a road. Some kind person stopped to investigate the box (thank goodness!) and found him and brought him to the sanctuary.

A good name will come to you, don't worry. ;)

Jessica12345
02-18-2003, 09:23 AM
what does he look like?

i like sonny, dusty, thumper (although i guess thats a disney name:rolleyes: ) oreo, buns,

here is a bunny name web site.... lots of them their!

http://rabbitmania.freeyellow.com/name.html

Jessica12345
02-18-2003, 09:24 AM
cinnabun is my all time favorite though:D ;)

LoudLou
02-18-2003, 02:49 PM
EGGROLL?:rolleyes: :D ;)

RockyRoad
02-18-2003, 03:08 PM
I think Floppsy is a good name for a Lop, because when they hop, their ears flop! Lol. I also like the name Ronnie. There wasthis book called Skinnybones I read when I was younger, and I had a little stuffed bunny named Ronnie that I carried around everywhere! You can also pick a name based on his appearance. If he's brown: Brownie, Pudding, Cupcake,...why am I naming bakery foods... If he's white: Snowball, Fluffy, Cuddlebunny(lol I think I heard that in a show once), and others... When I get older, I want 3 buns; Floppsy, Moppsy, and Cottontail! :D Lol but I guess those are Disney names...or are they? Anyway, hope this helps, I'm sick today and I'm acting extra weird. :rolleyes: ;)

pegwad16
02-18-2003, 03:08 PM
How bout Jello?

tikeyas_mom
02-18-2003, 03:24 PM
I havent gotten the rabbit yet,,... But I just wanted to think of the name befor hand.. (it is kinda stupid) but oh well ... :) thanks anyways !! :D

Jessica12345
02-18-2003, 04:13 PM
i still like cinabun! hehehe :D :D