PDA

View Full Version : E-cards

Former User
02-17-2003, 03:05 PM
We have an e-card service now, come and check out the cards, lots of animal cards for example! :)

E-cards can be found here (http://www.thecatspalace.com/cards/)

Former User
02-19-2003, 11:41 AM
We just put up new cards, there are 3 new categories now too, called 'Hello' 'Blank cards' and 'Thank You'. Cards were also added to 'Missing you' 'Various' and 'Birthdays'

Happy sending :D

ChrisH
02-20-2003, 09:46 AM
Lovely cards, thanks Niina. :)

Chris

Former User
02-21-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by ChrisH
Lovely cards, thanks Niina. :)

Chris

We're glad you like them :)

neko1
02-21-2003, 05:25 AM
Great cards! I have a ton of cute pictures if you ever need to use any just let me know!!

Former User
02-21-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by neko1
Great cards! I have a ton of cute pictures if you ever need to use any just let me know!!

Pics are always welcome at [email protected] (subject pics for ecards)

And let us know what you want to be put on copyright text for example "copyright Michelle" as we want to give the credit to whom it belongs :D

wolflady
02-21-2003, 08:32 PM
How cute! I just love this idea! I know that you must have tons and tons of darling C&K pics to use for cards! :D I actually just sent one today to a friend of mine who is travelling to Holland. I sent a Missing You card! :D

I hope to make it over to the cat's palace sometime soon! I've just gotten so busy, but I haven't forgotten you guys! I really am due for some C&K cuteness!

**hugs**
Karen

Former User
02-22-2003, 10:49 AM
I'm glad you liked the cards Karen! Yes, we do have quite a lot of pics where to choose from, actually, too many :rolleyes: :D

See ya at Cat's Palace then, lots of going on there ;)