PDA

View Full Version : Best in Show!

Albea
02-17-2003, 12:37 PM
Remember the gorgeous Newfoundland who won best of breed and best of working group at the Westminster Dog Show? Well, he made it to the top, Best in Show, at the 73rd All Breed Dog Show in Hartford, CT, yesterday.:D
During the opening ceremonies Shadow, a Black Lab, was presented with the medal for canine heroism. She alerted her owners that their 80-year-old neighbor had fallen in her driveway and was crying for help. Shadow lives in my town, I'd love to have her as my neighbor.

tatsxxx11
02-17-2003, 12:48 PM
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!! Oh, Shadow, you go girl!!!:):):) You're a hero!!! And you live in the same town as Carina!! Maybe a Retriever reception is in order;) And the Newfie finally got his day!! I'm so happy for him and his family! What a gorgeous hunk of four footed furriness!:) I was really rooting for him that night! Thanks for the happy update Alicia!:) (Did you get to go to the dogshow??)

oodlesofpoodles
02-17-2003, 12:55 PM
the newfe was awsome but mick the kerry blue owned the ring he reminds me of a black stallion. but i was kind of pulling for jester the brittany i wanted the old guy to go out in a blaze of glory jimmy moses with dallas the shep wasnt showing like he usually does i just glad i didnt have to judge that one. they were all great :)

Dixieland Dancer
02-17-2003, 02:06 PM
What a great neighbor to have! I wish Shadow was my neighbor too! And I loved the Newfie! Glad he got his day too! :D

lovemyshiba
02-17-2003, 02:28 PM
That is awesome!! Thanks for the update!! I looooved the Newfie (Josh??)--I'm glad he took the show!!!
And Shadow, what an incredible pooch!!
Congrats to both of them:)

wolfsoul
02-17-2003, 04:01 PM
i hope that my dogs get medals one day :rolleyes:

Dakota's Mommy
02-18-2003, 03:05 PM
Yes, congratulations to all the winners! That Newfy was beautiful too. Yeah!