PDA

View Full Version : Music Man

HoRsELUvR
02-17-2003, 11:43 AM
Hi.I was just wondering,did anyone see the new Music man last night and how do you think it compared to the old one?I liked it,but i thought some things in the old one were better, like the old Marcellus.

mugsy
02-17-2003, 01:33 PM
Matthew Broderick is no Robert Preston!! I enjoyed it last night, but the original is MUCH better. Preston just had so much more personality than Broderick. And I like Matthew Broderick...he was the star of my very favorite movie Glory.

Cincy'sMom
02-17-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
Matthew Broderick is no Robert Preston!! I enjoyed it last night, but the original is MUCH better. Preston just had so much more personality than Broderick. And I like Matthew Broderick...he was the star of my very favorite movie Glory.

Ralph andI thought the same thing!!! He seemed to have no emotion compared to Preston. Broderick seemed "too awkward"

Sudilar
02-17-2003, 11:00 PM
I also liked the old version better, but yesterday's was entertaining.

Dakota's Mommy
02-18-2003, 01:51 PM
I wanted to see it, but I was busy and not around the television! Guess I'll live without seeing it though. I do remember seeing the old one clear back in elementary, but I don't remember much of it, just the songs, it's been that long ago for me!