PDA

View Full Version : cont on my dogs

oodlesofpoodles
02-16-2003, 05:59 PM
last but not least is lucille:) :) :)

Name: Gannons Erin of Wildefire (Gannie)
Breed: Standard Poodle
Color: Apricot
Weight: 40lbs

She goes with me to all the pet safety classes at the schools she is a clown she is i love lucy all over.

i also have 2 cats Suger Rex Ray long hair domestic was rescued by me after being throw from a car going down the highway when he was 4 weeks old he's black and white, then theres bookitty someone dumped her on my porch with a note to take care of her She is a longhaired domestic black cat. :) :) :) :)

Pam
02-16-2003, 06:28 PM
I just saw that your other dogs are listed under the topic "Your Dogs Info" so if anyone would like to meet these cuties that's where you will find them! I am a poodle mom too and have been for over 30 years. I started with two apricot toys (male & female) back in 1970, then got a silver mini (female) and finally a black standard (female). They unfortunately are no longer with me but I currently have a sweetie named Bella (white standard) and Ripley (black mini). Bella has been with me since she was 8 weeks old and is now 2 yrs. old. Ripley was a rescue from a local shelter and he has been here only a month but it seems like he always has been here. He has blended in so well! The vet feels he is most likely 3 yrs. old.

I hope we hear more about your dogs and pictures are always most welcome! Pet Talk is a wonderful site with so many loving people. I hope you will stick around. :)
PS Bella says a special Hi to Lucille. She also weighs 40 lbs. :)

oodlesofpoodles
02-16-2003, 06:57 PM
i am so glad to have found this site i have been looking for a place to talk to people who really care about animals i do a lot of public service also rabie clinics with the city leash training at the humane society and take "noel" to public functions noel is a german shep pup 5mthold that was beaten ears cut off and left for dead and was adopted by an organization called p.a.w.s (pets are worth support) i teach pet safety at the elem schools here and use noel and my poodles for teh classes i do this on my day off when i am not grooming all the poodles or going to a show. :)

KYS
02-16-2003, 07:23 PM
A warm welcome oodlesofpoodles and Gannie! :)

delidog
02-16-2003, 07:31 PM
Yeah!!!Welcome Oodles of Poodles!!!!!!
what a great name you chose!!!!!

I knew it would get Pams' attention right away!!!!

You will love Pet talk...it is just what you said you were looking for...a place to converse,ask questions,console, and in general share the love that we have for our pets....

Hey Pettalkers...I see an up and coming Pillar....don't you?!?!?!?!
especially if they have Pics of the Poodles!!!!That would be Great!!!!!!!!!

Again WELCOME to Pet Talk!!!!!!

A Real Warm and Fuzzy Place!!!!(excuse the Pun!!!!;) :) )