PDA

View Full Version : Doggie Guilt Trips

COCatMama
02-16-2003, 05:41 PM
When Juneau wants a walkies, he gives me this certain look that makes me feel sooooooooooooo guilty! sometimes he sits beside me and wags his tail slowly and just ...staaaaaaaaaaaaares
LOLOLOL what is he, catholic? lol

primabella
02-16-2003, 06:05 PM
i'm catholic :(

mickey does that to me a lot. when everyone is busy, he'll walk around and start scratching at the mirrors and cry. (he does this because he wants to play with the doggie in the reflection) and then i'll fell bad. there are other things too but i can't remember them :rolleyes:

COCatMama
02-16-2003, 06:54 PM
it was a joke :) i was friends with a lapsed catholic and my gramma used to be catholic before she married my grandfather, both are veeeeeeeryyyy adept at giving guilt trips *G*! i.e "you didn't call me, visit me etc '

primabella
02-16-2003, 07:39 PM
lol :D i wasn't taking it to heart ;)

i try not to make people feel guilty but my aunts do that a lot. "why didn't you call me?" "why won't you eat my cookies?" "Why didn't you say hello?" :rolleyes:

lovemyshiba
02-16-2003, 09:23 PM
My mom does it too:rolleyes:

Anyway, about the topic--these two are always laying guilt trips on me--or else I'm just a softie. Kito looks up at me with the big eyes and the soft fur--how can I not put him up on the couch or give him a piece of what I am eating--and Abbey--she just has that cute Beagle stare--irresistable!!!

COCatMama
02-16-2003, 10:21 PM
I loooooovvvvvve beagals!!! Juneau plays with one named Bailey at the bark and Bailey BAYS! I crack up laughing every time he does it :)