PDA

View Full Version : We registered!!

neko1
02-16-2003, 03:21 PM
I'm so excited! Brian and I just got back from doing the bridal registry thing at Bed, Bath and Beyond! It was fun going thru the whole store with that scanner thing looking at things I would never have thought of buying and also things I've always wanted!! We spent a couple of hours in there! And plus, the registry is online, so I can change or add things if I want to.
Heehee I'm so happy, things are coming together nicely!

Randi
02-16-2003, 03:38 PM
I'm so happy for you! ;) :D When is the wedding?

Barbara
02-16-2003, 03:42 PM
Hey this sounds wonderful. :D

neko1
02-16-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Randi
I'm so happy for you! ;) :D When is the wedding?

June 21st, so everyone has time to go and buy us something!!!;) :p

Randi
02-16-2003, 03:47 PM
LOL! :D ;)

lovemyshiba
02-16-2003, 06:06 PM
Oooooh!! Registering was so fun!! We registered a BB&B also, and we got everything we registered for. We also registered at Target, and got almost everything there too!!
It's so exciting--and fun!!!!

primabella
02-16-2003, 06:09 PM
congrats! :)

delidog
02-16-2003, 08:05 PM
Congrats!!!!!!!

Are you near a Macys' where you are?????
You should also register with them...they have a great program there...they are tied with wedding channel.com...you can change your registry yourself online...and they are located from N.J. to Guam...so if you have relatives out of state......

(Not that I've ever done this before!!!)

MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!!!
You Two Have Fun....Remember Its' YOUR wedding

NoahsMommy
02-16-2003, 08:14 PM
Wasn't that the greatest shopping trip ever???? You can actually get matching items! ;)

We both lived at home before we got married, so we basically had two T.V.'s and two beds. :) It was so great to get all those wonderful things. Not that gifts matter, it was just so nice to have silverware, cups and a vaccume! :)

Enjoy!!

neko1
02-17-2003, 05:59 AM
Since we've already been in our house for 3 years, we really didn't need anything. But I put for stuff that I would like to upgrade. A lot of our stuff we got for free so it's kinda crappy. I basically put for new bathroom stuff and some normal looking silverware.