PDA

View Full Version : Hi Angel....

purrfectpawsaz
10-08-2001, 11:43 PM
OMG...back at ya!!
Can you get me some info on this mutt show and who is the contact person I should talk to about getting a booth set up. I am excited for us to meet and we should go to one of the doggie parks and introduce ourselves. What fun we will have!! How are things going with the dogs?? All is well here with LuLu!!
Talk with you soon
Carla

10-09-2001, 11:15 AM
Hey Carla, I will call the shelter and get the details. AAWL (Arizona Animal Welfare League) is closed Mondays and Tuesdays but I will get the info soon.

Tell me about that dog park you went to! It sounds huge! I haven't been to that one yet. The girls could use a good running. They are okay for now. Lexi is recovering from yesterdays sedation and wound cleaning. Poor girl... I updated that story in the other post (2 against 1). I'm glad Lulu is adjusting.

Let me know when you want to meet at that park! I would love to go. I am outta work and home by 3:30 Mon-Fri and now that the weather is FINALLY cooler in the afternoons it would be great for the girls to get out! It is so rough to take them out during the summer. HOPE TO MEET SOON!!! Bring a camera :D!