PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell!

Kfamr
02-15-2003, 06:46 PM
Yum yum! I'm eating Taco Bell right now mmmm mmmm!

What's everyone favorite fast foods/ restuarants?

i_luv_dogz
02-15-2003, 06:51 PM
my fast food favorite is McDonals:D

Kfamr
02-15-2003, 06:52 PM
McDonalds makes my stomach hurt really bad, and i feel gross after eating it. I LOVE their frys though. Chick-Fil-A has to be the best out of all fast food though.

neko1
02-15-2003, 07:10 PM
Both McDonalds and Taco Bell send me running to the bathroom. I don't like to eat fast food. But I love Outback Steakhouse and Fridays!!

Cookiebaker
02-15-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by neko1
But I love...Fridays!!

Eeeeek I'm JEALOUS!! That is my absolute favorite restaurant. My friends & I used to go there ALL the time. Now that we live in the boondocks :( we have to drive over an hour + to get to one. *sigh* It's such a treat when we go on vacation though...we hunt them down! :D

popcornbird
02-15-2003, 07:25 PM
I don't like fast food. I hate McDonalds. I used to like the BK Big Fish at Burger King, but they changed it and now it sucks more than McDonalds. Sometimes we eat fish & chips from Jack-in-the-Box, or a fish sandwich from Carl's Jr. I guess I like those the best.

Kfamr
02-15-2003, 07:25 PM
My favorite resteraunt is Alanta Bread Co.

slleipnir
02-15-2003, 07:33 PM
I like subway and burger king :D

Cookiebaker
02-15-2003, 07:41 PM
Subway is my favorite fast food...yummy

TheAntiPam
02-15-2003, 07:57 PM
Wendy's - I love the Mandarin Chicken Salad. And it's great to get a baked potato instead of the high-fat fries sometimes!

Fuzzy317
02-15-2003, 08:07 PM
For me, its either Wendy's single hamburger, or Burger King chicken tenders.

Kfamr
02-15-2003, 08:08 PM
We get wendy's alot because it's on this side of US 19 [ a big road] and it's close.. I normally get junior bacon cheese fries and chicken nuggets

COCatMama
02-15-2003, 10:13 PM
I like the BK Veggie, but the Rotten Ron's veggie burger is gross. Also Rotten Ron fries his fries in LARD!!!!!!!! ick!

RICHARD
02-15-2003, 10:45 PM
got rid of the 'food groups' you could eat at taco bell and
take care of

the bread group.....the corn tortilla
the dairy group......the cheese
the meat group...... mystery meat filling
the veggie group....the shredded lettuce

order an orange soda to take care of the fruit group.....

voila

a balanced meal.

Desert Arabian
02-15-2003, 10:56 PM
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Culver's and Cousins. Yum-Yum!!! :D

lovemyshiba
02-15-2003, 11:14 PM
I hate fast food restaurants--I always feel sick 10 minutes after I eat!!
There are a few sandwich shops here that I go to all the time, and when I go out for dinner, it's usually to one of the locally owned places, not a chain--sometimes Applebees though, because my friend is the manager.

Kfamr
02-15-2003, 11:31 PM
You guys should eat chick-fil-a if you have any up there. It's wonderful and one of the best fast foods. My mom works there =]

wolf_Q
02-16-2003, 01:57 AM
I looove a local fast food here, called Taco Amigo
Also like:
Wendys
Taco Bell
Subway
Hogie Yogi/Teryaki Stix (mmmmmmmmm chicken bowl!)
Arbys (curly fries!)
Fazoli's

Don't care for McDonalds.....HATE Burger King....we used to get whoppers all the time when they were cheap, they always made me sick...nasty

As for real restaurants, I think my favorites are all local places. The Brick Oven, The Pizza Factory, and Las Hermanos.

I also like The Olive Garden, Fridays is good too...

tomkatzid
02-16-2003, 03:12 AM
We went to Taco Time tonight:D :D :D
I eat in a restaurant 5 nights a week so fast food or home cooking is a treat to me.:D :D :D

Cincy'sMom
02-16-2003, 06:13 AM
I'm not too picky and will eat at any of the fast food places. If I have a choice though I would definatly rather get Subway or St. Luois Bread Co., but they just aren't as cheap as they others. Their is a Thai place by work that is good for a quick lunch too.

Absolute favorite restaruant of all time is Emeril's. Good things the closest one is in Louisiana, or we'd go broke!!!

Ralph and I tried a Japenses Restaruant last night and that was very good.

HoRsELUvR
02-16-2003, 07:06 AM
i like Taco Bell and Mcdonalds.mmmm talking about this is making me hungry!

primabella
02-16-2003, 09:00 AM
i LOVE subway :D it doesn't make you feel full after you've eaten it and i love subs! :) i used to love mcdonals but they always make me feel "yucky" after. like i just ate a bucket of grease. lol :p i ike their fries though but i herad they're made from potato skins and paste :rolleyes:

RockyRoad
02-16-2003, 10:06 AM
McDonalds makes me sick. I don't like to go to Taco Bell because I don't like eating just Nachos the whole time (I don't eat meat). I know there are other options, and I have tried, but Nachos is the only thing I seem to like there. My favorite resteraunt is Gashos of Japan. We go there a lot, it's really cool! The chef person cooks the food right in front of you! I looove Tony's Pizza, and Acme Pizza. Oh yeah and Dominoes Pizza too. Wait and Satelite Pizza, the pizza at the Island 16 movie theater... you can tell I'm a pizza-holic. :rolleyes: :D

COCatMama
02-16-2003, 12:57 PM
McDonald's AKA Rotten Ron's french fries are partly corn starch (break one open, you ever seen a hollow potato?) And last I checked they cook the fries in LARD which is animal fat, and extremely unhealthy.

RockyRoad
02-16-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Lalania
McDonald's AKA Rotten Ron's french fries are partly corn starch (break one open, you ever seen a hollow potato?) And last I checked they cook the fries in LARD which is animal fat, and extremely unhealthy.

All I can say to that is eeeeewwwwww!! Now I KNOW why I get sick!! :eek: Rotten Ron-lmao! I didn't even know lard was edible! :eek: :rolleyes:

COCatMama
02-16-2003, 01:50 PM
Dude, what do you think that tub of 5 year old Crisco in your mom's cupboard is made out of? :)
altho, crisco may have switched to vegetable oil shortening by now.

McDonald's =
Rotten Ron's
McPuke n' Choke

I forget the others :(