PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pettalk buddies, check out this doggie bakery!!

purrfectpawsaz
10-08-2001, 11:38 PM
Hi friends here at pettalk, I wanted you to check out this web site and they have some great pics too. This site sells doggie biscuits and treats and since Christmas is coming I thought I would tell you about it. The guy who owns this web site lives in Seattle and he saw my pet mats web site and is thinking of ordering some for his friends as gifts so I am doing a link back to him. I told him about all of my friends here at Pettalk and that I would spread the word. I really don't know much about gourmet doggie treats but I thought that his site was cute and homey. Thought you'd all enjoy this.... www.deeogees.com (http://www.deeogees.com)

Let me know what you think!!!

Carla

tatsxxx11
10-09-2001, 12:58 PM
Their produts sound great Carla. And the shapes, e.g. "kittens" :D are so cute! I'll order some for Xmas presents!

Daisy's Mom
10-10-2001, 02:46 PM
They are so adorable! Jackie, there are schnauzer-shaped ones! :) They sound great too. I think the Lollipups are so creative! I will try to order some for Daisy for Christmas too. I think I will get the Puppy Luvs. They sound good!!!

aly
10-10-2001, 04:12 PM
Is it just me, or did that site make you guys hungry too? :D

Shoshonee
10-14-2001, 09:21 PM
Another bakery that my pups love is Three Dog Bakery. They're favorites are the biscuits dipped in carob. They have stores in some states and have a website. www.threedogbakery.com. (http://www.threedogbakery.com.) All natural ingredients too!! :D

3-greys-and-a-mutt
10-15-2001, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by aly:
<STRONG>Is it just me, or did that site make you guys hungry too? :D</STRONG>

Funny, Aly! But yeah, now my belly's rumblin'! I bought the dogs some high-quality treats from Target (Boots and Barkley) and they smelled SO GOOD! There was an assortment: carob chip, peanut butter, and apple cinnamon! I confess, after seeing the the ingredients were all natural, I took a nibble of the apple cinnamon - bland, hard and dry!!! (Mind you, I wouldn't have tried that with their regular bulk bin treats or snausages - bleah!)

aly
10-15-2001, 02:28 PM
Haha! Sure sure, I bet you are gnawing on some rawhide right now!! :D

Just kidding!

Daisy's Mom
10-15-2001, 02:33 PM
LOL Aly!

Okay since someone else has confessed... who else is going to? Come on, who tries doggie food or treats? :D I'll admit to it and let me just say... just because the Little Champions gourmet pouched meals look like chicken.... they DEFINITELY don't taste like chicken!!!!!!!!! :p

TheAntiPam
10-15-2001, 03:29 PM
One episode of the "Montel" talk show was all about pampered pets. He tasted several doggie goodies that were made with human quality food, including biscuit-type treats (too dry and hard) and some canned stew.

The audience was VERY uncomfy about it, but he was a trouper! It was fun to watch the twisted yuck-faces in the crowd as he bravely tried new things. :eek: :eek:

I wonder what our pets think of some of the stuff humans eat - maybe we don't want to know! :D :D :D :D :D

thelmalu99
10-15-2001, 04:24 PM
OK-that picture of Daisy with the flag is just TOO CUTE!! She's so adorable!

Logan
10-15-2001, 04:25 PM
I have never resorted to "tasting", and as a matter of fact, since our visit to Massachusetts in August, when we ordered for our "hosts", I haven't ordered any pet treats :( . They're not allowed on the D-I-E-T.

But my favorite lady to order from is Charlene Kaput...she promotes animal welfare and gives a portion of her proceeds to animal related charities. You can see her products at: http://www.c3treats.com/ . In fact, Lilly's testimonial was on her page for a while...didn't check to see if it is still there, but since Lilly literally barked at the refrigerator for more...I knew she liked those treats!!!

I know we aren't "advertisers" here, but love giving our babies fun stuff to eat.

Logan

[ October 15, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

jackiesdaisy1935
10-15-2001, 04:43 PM
Thanks for telling me about the Schnauzer cookies Bridget, no doubt about it I'll have to order some for all six of the Schnauzers in this family.
Jackie

Daisy's Mom
10-15-2001, 10:26 PM
Why thakn you, Thelma!! :) :) :)