PDA

View Full Version : geez I must be getting old

COCatMama
02-15-2003, 01:11 PM
On thursday I decided to walk to with the dog to the only park in this area that has an off-leash area. It is approx 2.5 miles -- one way. By the time I got there, the park was officially closed :mad: at 5 pm! But I decided to sneak in anyways, there were no dogs around of course *sigh*. Anyway we walked home and my knee has been bothering me ever since. I have patella femoral syndrome in both knees so it's nothing new to me, but I used to be able to walk for miles and miles without a prob! I have $100 shoes btw, I wasn't wearing cheapy runners. Doesn't getting older just stink? :)

tomkatzid
02-15-2003, 03:05 PM
patella femoral syndrome

What is this? I haven't heard of it before.
p.s. I'm 357 in doggie years, so you shouldn't feel to old:( :eek:

Fuzzy317
02-15-2003, 03:21 PM
Getting old does stink, but I have come close to the alternative. :(

COCatMama
02-15-2003, 03:21 PM
LOL that must be some pretty good dog chow they are feeding you :D

Patella Femoral is...aw, heck it would take too long to explain, suffice to say it means my knees are messed up. LOL

primabella
02-15-2003, 03:24 PM
my sis got kicked right on the knee during a basketball game and now its always been really weak. it'll hurt her while walking. it really sucks :(

getting older does suck. i'm almost 16 and i feel like i'm getting wrinkles! i think about when i watched EURO2000 three years ago and i can't believe it was 3 years ago and i was 12! :eek: i remember it so well...*sigh*

primabella
02-15-2003, 03:25 PM
see how bad i am! i'm blabbing about things that makes any sense :rolleyes:

COCatMama
02-15-2003, 04:49 PM
stay out of the sun!!! and don't smoke
and my mom said to wash your face with only a bit of soap a day and some toner
and use a little moisturizer
the most important thing is to use sunscreen always on your face (and hands and neck, anywhere that is exposed) because the sun is the most damaging to your skin. Smoking is really bad too.

tomkatzid
02-15-2003, 05:35 PM
Yes, STAY OUT OF THE SUN, if I had it to do over...........

COCatMama
02-15-2003, 05:48 PM
lol me too
tho i don't look anywhere near 29...I hope