PDA

View Full Version : Name analysis

slleipnir
02-15-2003, 11:40 AM
I found this site..Heres mine

Your name of Audrey creates a passive, friendly, easy-going nature, but your desire for sociability and the pleasant things in life makes you too easily influenced through your associations. You are too generous and if appealed to will give all you have because you find it difficult to say "no" and mean it. You do not like to create tension or friction and will try various means to avoid such situations. You are very idealistic. You have imagination and many ideas but lack the ambition and drive necessary to accomplish your undertakings. Many times you dream about the things you desire in life, but when it comes down to putting forth the necessary effort and accomplishing your goals, you do not have the strength and initiative. This name does not allow you the system and order your life requires to run in a smooth, efficient way, and if possible you will avoid having to make decisions because you feel much more secure when you can lean on others. Many times you make promises you do not keep, although your intentions are always good. Any weakness in your health would cause you to suffer through either kidney trouble, female problems, or varicose veins. Due to a sensitivity in your nervous system, you could experience nervous disorders.

A lot of this is soo me..except
but your desire for sociability and the pleasant things in life makes you too easily influenced through your associations.
Maybe in some things, but stuff that I'm totally against like drugs, drinking all that stuff I dont think my mind will change on that for anything..
I rarely make promices, as I never know if I'll be able to keep them or not.

Other then that it seems quite true! lol

http://www.kabalarians.com/index.htm

COCatMama
02-15-2003, 11:42 AM
see, the thing about 'analyses' like that is that they put SO much different stuff in it, everyone is going to say it's like them. "Psychics" use the same technique.

zippy-kat
02-15-2003, 12:03 PM
Maybe so, Lalania... but it's fun either way!

Here's mine.....

Your first name of Tonya has made you happiest when you are expressing in some creative, artistic way, and not conforming to strict routine. In a large group of comparative strangers, you are quiet and rather shy, unable to express yourself, not really wanting to become involved in conversation. On the other hand, among friends with whom you feel at ease, you are expressive, witty, and quite charming. These contrasting natures make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life. You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed and self-pitying over any real or imagined slight. If you are not careful, people take advantage of your generous nature. You find the beauties of nature, fine music, art, and literature--all the deeper things of life--inspiring. The reserved, sensitive side of your nature brings aloneness and friction into your life, although you crave affection and understanding. You must guard against emotional excesses, which could result in depletion of energy, creating a desire for quick-energy foods. You could suffer through skin irritations, blood conditions, back trouble, and later, through arthritis. Heart, lung, or bronchial weaknesses could also result.

COCatMama
02-15-2003, 12:26 PM
Your name of Lalania has made you versatile and creative. There is hardly anything you cannot do if you put your mind to it, but a driving urge leads you to one experience after another, seldom finishing what you start. You cannot find peace of mind or lasting contentment in anything you do. As soon as a challenge is met, boredom sets in, and you yearn for another experience. This restlessness makes it difficult for you to assume responsibility and to establish stable, progressive conditions in your life. You could do well in sales work or in meeting the public where quickness of mind and expression are all important. You have many friends, but lose interest in people very quickly. Your intense mental activity spoils system and concentration, and plays havoc with relaxation and sleep. Out of your quick thinking has been borne hasty speech. Acting on impulse instead of with forethought has led to many disappointments and bitter experiences. Your whole nervous system could be affected by the intense emotional influence of this name.

Stupid, so stupid and wrong!!! I excel at being relaxed and i sleep like a baby! I don't have a ton of friends either.

Cincy'sMom
02-15-2003, 12:29 PM
Your first name of Amy has made you a friendly, approachable, and generous person. Generally you
are good-natured, though at times you can be blunt and sarcastic. As you are naturally talkative, you
find it easy to meet and make friends with many people. This name inclines you to be sympathetic
and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances. You can be firm, positive, and
independent in your own ideas and in reaching your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking
action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement. You respond
quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you. There are artistic, creative abilities in this name
that you could express through music or singing, or, in a practical way, through sewing or interior
decorating. You enjoy freedom from monotony and are stimulated by unexpected opportunities for
meeting people, entertaining, or pursuing activities of a carefree nature. In your work, you find it
difficult to be neat and orderly. You rarely plan things ahead of time, or follow a routine. Emotion and
feeling, the desire to be carefree, friendly, and happy, are the driving forces in your being, rather than
shrewdness, ambition, and material success. You could experience headaches, or problems with
your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses. Health weaknesses relative to the functioning of the liver could
appear.

While the first name of Amy has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine
your long-term happiness and success in life.

Cincy'sMom
02-15-2003, 12:31 PM
And Ralph's

Your first name of Ralph creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an
inclination to physical activity. You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with
others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will. Your expression
is invariably quite direct and candid, and lacks the moderating tone of tact, diplomacy, and
friendliness. Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.
Your circle of friends is restricted to those of like nature. Once friendship is established, you are very
loyal and steadfast and do not tolerate gossip or criticism. In your close associations and family life,
there is little demonstration of sentiment, appreciation, sympathy, or encouragement. It is difficult for
you to find the right words for such circumstances. Weaknesses in the health caused by this name
centre in the head.

While the first name of Ralph has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that
undermine your long-term happiness and success in life.

mugsy
02-15-2003, 12:37 PM
Here's mine and other than the musical part, it fits me pretty well!!

The name of Molly creates a restless, creative nature that takes you into many ventures, but does not allow you to see things through to a satisfactory completion. Yours is a versatile, musical, artistic, but independent nature and you must have the freedom to express your creative ideas and abilities to be happy. An urge for independence causes dissatisfaction and frustration in close relationships and you find the "ties that bind" restricting. The qualities of this name would find a more constructive outlet in work that involves high-pressure selling or promotional activities, possibly in community affairs, for it contains a positive, driving power. It is difficult for you to merge with others; although you have quickness of mind, you lack tolerance and can give way to impatience at another's slowness or shortcomings. If you cannot complete your plans when you wish to do so, you could suffer intense moods of depression and extreme sensitivity in the region of the solar plexus, resulting possibly in ulcers or nervous disorders. This name could take you into bitter experiences through impulsive action. You need more stability to find peace of mind, relaxation and happiness in life.

Here's Mike

Your name of Michael gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life. You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age. Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends. Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right. In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions. Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility. However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should. Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should. Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.

tomkatzid
02-15-2003, 12:39 PM
Your first name of Katz has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail. You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others. You resist change. This name does not give you great ambitions, vision, or imagination. It frustrates the expression of your softer, feminine qualities in that you find it difficult to express the depth of your feelings for those you love. It limits you to practical matters of the day, filling your life with detailed routine. hard work, and monotony. Weaknesses in the health could affect the intestinal organs, causing growths, ulcers, constipation, or glandular conditions. Problems from head tension affecting the eyes, ears, sinuses, or teeth could arise.
While the first name of Katz has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine your long-term happiness and success in life.

I resist change likeyou cannot believe. I've had the same job for 22 years... But I do have a great imagination, so that's wrong. And I have NO problem expressing myself, none at all. Really I didn't like what it had to say about me:mad:

Andie
02-15-2003, 12:56 PM
The name of Andrea gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings. OK I'll give them that

Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity. So far so good

There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean. It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally.
OK sometimes I can't really put into words how I feel, but writing doesn't help either

You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood. You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature.
I have half a book filled with poetry and lil sayings

Because your feelings run deep, you must guard against the ups and downs, being very inspired one minute, then moody, reserved, and depressed the next. Your reactions to people vary according to how you feel. You tend to be secretive and noncommittal about private matters, yet at times you will talk effusively in order to hide your self-consciousness or to lead others away from personal subjects.
Umm I'm moody but secretive? My friends could tell you all my secrets cuz they know everything and anything.

You are inspired by encouragement from others, yet suspicious of their intent. You crave affection but seldom find anyone who understands your nature.
I'm an affectionate person and everyone understands that.

Physical weaknesses would show in your heart, lungs, or bronchial organs. NAH!

slleipnir
02-15-2003, 01:40 PM
Lalania: I agree, in psychology class we watched a movie were ppl got these personality things, and everyone got one according to their names, and they were all like OMG its soo me!!!! And in the end he asked them to switch with someone and they were all the same! LOL Its still fun though :]

lynnestankard
02-15-2003, 01:50 PM
The name of Lynne creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words. You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature. Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word. You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest. However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks. You enjoy the out-of-doors and find your greatest peace and relaxation from the beauty and harmony of nature. You prefer to limit your friendships and associations to those who share your interests and appreciate your quiet, refined ways. Others often find it difficult to understand you. Your feelings tend to build up within you and, if you cannot release them through a creative, constructive channel, you could suffer with frustration, moods, and much inner turmoil. This name causes tension in the region of the solar plexus, as well as the heart and lungs. Health problems would centre in those areas of the body.
While the first name of Lynne has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine your long-term happiness and success in life.

The passage in bold I noticed cropped up in two or three others.

I'm not to keen on the outdoors - prefer inside with a good book and glass of wine!

But these are good fun - it's only a laugh isn't it?
:D

Lynne

Twisterdog
02-15-2003, 03:46 PM
Well, mine is not only very, very wrong - it sounds nothing at all like me! - it is also rather rude and offensive, IMO. :mad:

"Your first name of Shanna has given you a quick-minded, sensitive nature. It gives you a creative ability in art, music, singing, or fancywork and an appreciation for refined surroundings. Your sociable nature expresses affection, kindness, and thoughtfulness to the extent that it is difficult for you not to be affected by others and governed by your emotions, rather than by logic and reason. As you respond to love and encouragement from others, your romantic and dreamy nature can easily lead you into love affairs. Your desire for peace at any price can result in going out of your way to avoid arguments and confrontation or hurting the feelings of others. Also, budgeting can be a problem as you enjoy spending money and can easily ignore being practical. Any health weaknesses would show in skin conditions, and also fluid problems affecting the glandular system and kidneys.
While the first name of Shanna has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine your long-term happiness and success in life."

Twisterdog
02-15-2003, 03:52 PM
Ok ... just to see .... I put in a totally random word, which probably isn't anyone's name on the planet. Here's what I got:

:The name of Purple has made you rather reserved and, at times, secretive about your personal affairs. As a result, people find it difficult to understand you and you suffer through loneliness. You are interested in understanding life along scientific, religious, and philosophical lines. Also, you derive much enjoyment from reading and from being out in nature. At times, you find it easier to express your thoughts in writing, rather than verbally. You are astute regarding the value of money, have good business judgment, and can drive a hard bargain if such is required. This name has not allowed you to express fully the softer, more spontaneous qualities of your nature because of its practical business attributes. You are matter-of-fact in your attitude to things, not easily swayed by others, nor overly compassionate to the suffering of others. You are an ambitious person, have expensive tastes, appreciate quality in all things, and desire to have the best money can buy. You are inclined to judge things according to their material value. Weaknesses in the health through the use of this name could affect the heart or bronchial organs, or cause problems relative to the generative organs.
While the first name of Purple has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine your long-term happiness and success in life."

Hmmmmm........

:rolleyes:

slleipnir
02-15-2003, 03:56 PM
Twister, its like what I said above :rolleyes:

neko1
02-15-2003, 04:33 PM
Here's mine:
Your first name of Michelle has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail. You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others. You resist change. This name does not give you great ambitions, vision, or imagination. It frustrates the expression of your softer, feminine qualities in that you find it difficult to express the depth of your feelings for those you love. It limits you to practical matters of the day, filling your life with detailed routine. hard work, and monotony. Weaknesses in the health could affect the intestinal organs, causing growths, ulcers, constipation, or glandular conditions. Problems from head tension affecting the eyes, ears, sinuses, or teeth could arise.

--I am a hard worker, but I have no patience whatsoever!!! I do resist change and it is hard for me to express my feelings to those I love. And constipation is my middle name!! (jk)

Here's Brian:
The first name of Brian creates a shrewd, aggressive, business nature, intent on personal gain. You are capable of very logical and analytical thinking along practical business lines, and could excel in financial fields, law or politics. Your judgment is seldom swayed through your feelings. You have definite executive and leadership abilities, however you are inclined to be too blunt and forceful in dealing with people. There is a need to show more tact and understanding toward others in order to moderate a rather self-centred nature. The desires for independence and financial success have been strong motivating forces from very early in your life. Sacrificing much for material ambition will result in a lack of harmony and balance in your personal life, particularly a lack of appreciation for social courtesies and things of a more inspirational nature. Your health could suffer through ailments centering in the head. Also, the generative organs could be affected.

--He is a leader and does great in his job but he is not self centered. And he is definately not a material person!

jenluckenbach
02-15-2003, 07:36 PM
The name Jennifer creates a dual nature in that you can be very generous and understanding, but you can also be so candid in your expression that you create misunderstanding. You struggle with the requirement to soften your expression with tact and diplomacy and to consider the feelings of others. Difficulty in accepting advice or admitting that you may have made a mistake causes you to appear to be stubborn and set in your ways. Thus, you have too often created the wrong impression, and friendships have suffered. This name does offer creative talent where there is the opportunity for ingenuity and originality. You have a tendency, at times, to have too many ideas on the go, and thus your efforts are scattered and many things do not reach completion. You are inclined to do to excess the things you like to do. You have very intense feelings and find it difficult to maintain stability and happiness. If you allowed it, temper and self-pity could be problems. Tension could cause nervous disorders, or centre in the head bringing weaknesses in the eyes, ears, sinuses, or teeth.
While the first name of Jennifer has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine your long-term happiness and success in life.

Let's just say that I saw a LOT of me in this description!

Kfamr
02-15-2003, 08:30 PM
Your first name of Kayann has given you a quick-minded, sensitive nature. It gives you a creative ability in art, music, singing, or fancywork and an appreciation for refined surroundings. Your sociable nature expresses affection, kindness, and thoughtfulness to the extent that it is difficult for you not to be affected by others and governed by your emotions, rather than by logic and reason. As you respond to love and encouragement from others, your romantic and dreamy nature can easily lead you into love affairs. Your desire for peace at any price can result in going out of your way to avoid arguments and confrontation or hurting the feelings of others. Also, budgeting can be a problem as you enjoy spending money and can easily ignore being practical. Any health weaknesses would show in skin conditions, and also fluid problems affecting the glandular system and kidneys

The bold is mostly the true stuff.